1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mashing's Recent Activity

1. Mashing replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

Man, all the new hats are great looking. I'll probably get a red and a dark blue one once they're more widely available (i.e they...

Apr 23, 2024 at 3:52 PM
  2. Mashing replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

This has to be unprecedented: https://www.mlb.com/news/astros-injuries-and-roster-moves EIGHT pitchers on the IL at the same time...

Apr 21, 2024 at 1:23 PM
  3. Mashing replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

Good AB by Abreu, just right at someone.

Apr 19, 2024 at 6:12 PM
  4. Mashing replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

I like this.

Apr 19, 2024 at 10:06 AM
  5. Mashing replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

I love it myself as well.

Apr 19, 2024 at 9:56 AM
  6. Mashing liked J.R.'s post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Just mock-ups found on the SportsLogos board. NOT official. Calm down! :) Tuesday (or more leaks) can't come soon enough! [SPOILER]

Apr 19, 2024 at 9:54 AM
  7. Mashing replied to the thread [Official] Braves @ Astros.

I've noticed that too and he's usually the voice of reason around here.

Apr 17, 2024
  8. Mashing replied to the thread [Official] Braves @ Astros.

Just to clarify, Brown is the one who's been saying that most often. I don't know if he got it from Crane though. Brown also seems to...

Apr 17, 2024
  9. Mashing replied to the thread [Official] Braves @ Astros.

Seriously, can we get Pressly an MRI or something. I wonder if he's hiding an injury. Or maybe he's tipping and our coaching staff is...

Apr 17, 2024
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now