1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Madmanmetz's Recent Activity

1. Madmanmetz liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

He's a player. I spent all last season rooting against him, next year is a whole new world.

Apr 16, 2024 at 7:20 PM
  2. Madmanmetz replied to the thread The Forrest Whitley Era Begins.

At least you didn't start one of those threads.

Apr 16, 2024 at 6:53 PM
  3. Madmanmetz liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

This thread is the one, ONE, simple space, "safe space" if I will, we have, so go talk about your Abreus and Managers and Whatevers...

Apr 16, 2024 at 6:42 AM
  4. Madmanmetz replied to the thread Cougar Basketball.

For those that are interested in some back story on Los and his family I found this old article intesting. Looks like his calmness might...

Apr 16, 2024 at 6:38 AM
  5. Madmanmetz replied to the thread Cougar Basketball.

This team will be elite again. Hopefully LJ takes the next step and becomes Big XII POY. Milos can set him up.

Apr 14, 2024 at 7:03 AM
  6. Madmanmetz liked YOLO's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

It’s official. If the fellas signed off on him and KS he’ll fit. Our UH pg for the next year at least [MEDIA]

Apr 14, 2024 at 6:58 AM
  7. Madmanmetz liked panamamyers's post in the thread I have grown to love Ronel Blanco....

Well he didn't have a change up before. Now his change up looks like Mike Scott's split finger. That will definitely change your...

Apr 13, 2024 at 10:13 PM
  8. Madmanmetz liked seemoreroyals's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

Milos Udan is kind of a quiet choice to replace Shead at point guard but the more that comes out about him the more I like. On this and...

Apr 13, 2024 at 10:05 PM
  9. Madmanmetz liked Aware's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

Really excited to see how Mercy Miller looks at UH That kid committed years ago and never wavered. Solid from day one.

Apr 13, 2024 at 10:05 PM
  10. Madmanmetz liked sealclubber1016's post in the thread Panic Button 2024.

Game 37 in 2023 Game 23 in 2022 Game 31 in 2021 Those are the games when we got over .500 to stay. We're heading into game 12, it's...

Apr 12, 2024 at 9:10 AM
  11. Madmanmetz replied to the thread [Official] Rangers @ Astros.

Time to turn it around. Offense needs to unload. Pitching will settle in enough.

Apr 12, 2024 at 8:59 AM
  12. Madmanmetz liked MadMax's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

JoJo is a huge wild card ready to be played. Can’t wait.

Apr 12, 2024 at 8:54 AM
  13. Madmanmetz replied to the thread Cougar Basketball.

Sampson wants length AND quickness. That is what he requires to make this defense elite. Most 7+ are too slow for UH. Not mention...

Apr 11, 2024
  14. Madmanmetz replied to the thread Cougar Basketball.

Seem like that would be a major step back in the point guard search but if coach has this cat in his sites then I'll trust. But like...

Apr 11, 2024
  15. Madmanmetz liked seemoreroyals's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

Congrats to Shead. Wish him the best. Not a surprise but now we should get some clarity rather quickly as to who our new floor genera...

Apr 11, 2024
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now