1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lovemachine2000's Recent Activity

1. Lovemachine2000 liked intergalactic's post in the thread I absolutely HATE sports betting it is a plague and should be banned.

There are $$$$$ to be made, unfortunately in ways that are undermining the product. NBA reffing is already quite entertainment-driven,...

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:34 PM
  2. Lovemachine2000 liked Tuckmose's post in the thread I absolutely HATE sports betting it is a plague and should be banned.

I've said it many times before and I'll say it again: Sports gambling is the new fentanyl. There is no bigger predicator of suicide than...

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:34 PM
  3. Lovemachine2000 liked SamFisher's post in the thread I absolutely HATE sports betting it is a plague and should be banned.

I mean, legally speaking this doesn't seem very difficult. Sports betting itself was banned at the state level for years until the...

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:33 PM
  4. Lovemachine2000 liked SamFisher's post in the thread I absolutely HATE sports betting it is a plague and should be banned.

The "bet responsibly" disclaimers are the ultimate symbol of American hucksterism - let's tack on some magic words as part of the...

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:32 PM
  5. Lovemachine2000 liked Marshall Bryant's post in the thread I absolutely HATE sports betting it is a plague and should be banned.

That's like telling drunks to drive carefully. It's as disingenuous as a bureaucrat saying it's about YOUR safety instead of...

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:31 PM
  6. Lovemachine2000 liked SamFisher's post in the thread I absolutely HATE sports betting it is a plague and should be banned.

A long time ago I never thought much or ever about sports betting or any betting growing up. I remember the Houston Post / Chronicle...

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:31 PM
  7. Lovemachine2000 replied to the thread Chris Paul [2005: Round 1, Pick 4].

Dat vegan ass is nimble doh.

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:29 PM
  8. Lovemachine2000 liked Mr. Dominant's post in the thread Chris Paul [2005: Round 1, Pick 4].

CP3 needs to join Jokic or the Celtics so he can help contribute to a championship and get that ring.

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:28 PM
  9. Lovemachine2000 replied to the thread [WC 1st Round] (2) Denver Vs. (7) L.A Lakers.

Sounds like you are rooting for the Lakers rook.

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:27 PM
  10. Lovemachine2000 liked Rocket River's post in the thread [WC 1st Round] (2) Denver Vs. (7) L.A Lakers.

Gentlemen's Sweep. LeBron steals one for Pride Rocket River

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:25 PM
  11. Lovemachine2000 liked Astrodome's post in the thread Raptors Jontay Porter BANNED FOR LIFE FROM NBA for gambling violations.

Awkward Thanksgiving at the Porter household on deck in 2024.

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:24 PM
  12. Lovemachine2000 liked J.R.'s post in the thread Raptors Jontay Porter BANNED FOR LIFE FROM NBA for gambling violations.

"There is nothing more important than protecting the integrity of NBA competition for our fans, our teams and everyone associated with...

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:24 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now