1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

leroy
Birthday:
Sep 6, 1975 (Age: 48)
Home Page:
    1. mdrowe00
      mdrowe00
      ...as we've all seen for the better part of a decade or more now (certainly on the national level), the major problems with our government is largely rooted in the compositions of our state and local governments. Get the state houses fixed, and the federal ones look (and hopefully act) a whole lot better. --mdrowe00
    2. tmac2therack
      tmac2therack
      Sorry man I wasn't trying to offend anyone.. I should have used a different word.
    3. ferrari77
      ferrari77
    4. DFWRocket
      DFWRocket
      yeah, I think we did cross paths a few times - My name is Troy and I had long hair
    5. DFWRocket
      DFWRocket
      If you played soccer, then we probably crossed paths at a soccer party or in russelville. I worked for George producing educational videos for about 4yrs and sometimes hung out with the some of the soccer guys - Roman Robbins, Jeff Gamble, Jim Bucek, etc.
    6. DFWRocket
      DFWRocket
      when were you in Huntsville? I lived there from August 91- August 98. RTF '95 then stayed working in town for a few more years.
    7. the futants
      the futants
      Ha! My son is Cosmo. He's been in Ms. Lisa's class for a few months. She's awesome!
      Bummer about the Tejanos. It was a nice run. They'll likely be a popular AFC pick next season. Hope all is well, man.
      David.
    8. the futants
      the futants
      It was cool to finally meet you. Sorry we didn't really have a chance to chat. I have a feeling we'll be seeing more of each other in the future.
      Texans had a GREAT day! I hope you did too...
      Cheers.
    9. the futants
      the futants
      I am not. I have never been to one of those things. While there are always individual bands I'd like to see, I'm not really into the whole uber-crowded festival thing. Seeing one of my favorite bands playing amid the madness for 45 minutes just doesn't do much for me, I suppose. I guess I'm just old.
      I am, however, going to see the Butthole Surfers at the grand opening of Emo's East (the old Back Room on Riverside) tomorrow. Does that count?
      Y'all have fun, man. Maybe we'll run into each other picking up our kids at some point. My wife drops off and I pick up (usually around 4:45 or so).
    10. the futants
      the futants
      Holy crap! My son is Cosmo. He's been the "bad kid" in there for a while. Fortunately, Ms. Lara has taken a shine to him and keeps him out of trouble whenever possible.
      Um...wow. Tiny world, man...
    11. leroy
      leroy
      SO IS MY SON. He turned 2 in June and moved in there shortly thereafter. 2nd time thought with Ms. Stacy. What is your son's name? Our's is Josef. Send me an email through the board. I'm sure we'll be at some birthday parties together at some point.
    12. the futants
      the futants
      My son is in the Adventure Room. He'll be three in November. We live in the neighborhood directly behind the school and got in via a waiting list. It couldn't be more convenient.
      That fire was too close for comfort, but it was put out quickly. I believe arson is suspected. Idiots.
    13. redwhiteone
      redwhiteone
      Thanks for the rep. I did not intend to be repped because the respect is sincere and I did not expect anything in return. Thanks once again.
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 6, 1975 (Age: 48)
    Home Page:
    http://
    soccer, softball

Signature

Well, hey there Sedona, let me cut you a deal. I’m a little hungover and I may have to steal your soul.