1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

LabMouse's Recent Activity

1. LabMouse liked FranchiseBlade's post in the thread The Formal Impeachment Inquiry of Trump.

As the Washington post says... "Impeachment Exposes the Widening Gap Between Republicans and the Truth."

Dec 13, 2019 at 3:26 PM
  2. LabMouse replied to the thread The future of the EU and the UK, post-Brexit.

Scotland is going to be independent soon?

Dec 13, 2019 at 3:24 PM
  3. LabMouse replied to the thread [Depravity] Outgoing GOP Gov pardons Child Rapist, Murderer whose Family Donated to Campaign.

Just put the name over here, stop speculate.

Dec 13, 2019 at 3:20 PM
  4. LabMouse replied to the thread What will majority of low income Americans do with $1000.

I would give it to the Trump lawyer Rudy in order to support the Ukraine military.

Dec 13, 2019 at 1:48 PM
  5. LabMouse replied to the thread " I'd Average 40 If I Played For Today's Houston Rockets" - Rockets Legend Scottie Pippen.

By the way, Pippen was considered to be all-time great likely due to his ring numbers, and total win numbers, unlikely due to his...

Dec 13, 2019 at 1:38 PM
  6. LabMouse replied to the thread " I'd Average 40 If I Played For Today's Houston Rockets" - Rockets Legend Scottie Pippen.

Pippen was very good with playing with that Jordan's team. Likely Bird, LBJ, KD would asked to be traded by playing with Jordan. I...

Dec 13, 2019 at 1:32 PM
  7. LabMouse replied to the thread [Official] Texans @ Titans.

They may win the game, or lose it too. You would lie if you think you can predict this team outcome this week, even their head coach has...

Dec 13, 2019 at 11:30 AM
  8. LabMouse replied to the thread " I'd Average 40 If I Played For Today's Houston Rockets" - Rockets Legend Scottie Pippen.

Pigpen's offensive limitation was demonstrated in his team Blazers vs LAL in the playoffs. You know who was the leading score in that...

Dec 13, 2019 at 11:22 AM
  9. LabMouse replied to the thread " I'd Average 40 If I Played For Today's Houston Rockets" - Rockets Legend Scottie Pippen.

Hello, he is not the rockets legend. OP need get an education from tinman.

Dec 13, 2019 at 11:11 AM
  10. LabMouse replied to the thread Patriots caught cheating AGAIN..

The Trump people like cheating, there is nothing new for the PATS team to do this again.

Dec 12, 2019 at 4:08 PM
  11. LabMouse replied to the thread The Formal Impeachment Inquiry of Trump.

Is Hillary the current president of USA? Does the Trump lover have any common sense?

Dec 11, 2019 at 3:19 PM
  12. LabMouse replied to the thread Another day another mass shooting.

Trump: The fake news, the killer has mental issues just like me, there is nothing to be considered.

Dec 10, 2019 at 9:36 PM
  13. LabMouse replied to the thread [Official] Broncos @ Texans.

I thought that it should be very easy win for the Texans after you have beaten the Pats, but it turned out to be easy for the Denver...

Dec 10, 2019 at 12:05 PM
  14. LabMouse replied to the thread Who is responsible for effort?.

The clutch fans.

Dec 10, 2019 at 10:41 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now