1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Koperboy's Recent Activity

1. Koperboy liked xaos's post in the thread Chris Paul is looking damn good.

So glad you made this thread. I agree! He has done an excellent job keeping us in games and understanding when to be Chris Paul - The...

Apr 23, 2019 at 8:24 PM
  2. Koperboy liked sefril's post in the thread [EC First Round] (1)Milwaukee vs. (8)Detroit.

[MEDIA]

Apr 23, 2019 at 2:33 PM
  3. Koperboy liked durvasa's post in the thread It’s amazing to me that Stephen Curry seems to always get a pass by the media.

Curry makes the Warriors the Warriors. Durant is the superior player in a vacuum, but within that offensive system Curry is the MVP....

Apr 22, 2019 at 3:43 PM
  4. Koperboy replied to the thread Will House be better than Ariza was in playoffs this year?.

EG has thrash dribble?

Apr 21, 2019 at 12:31 PM
  5. Koperboy liked Vivi's post in the thread Will House be better than Ariza was in playoffs this year?.

That's what i think, Ariza at 33, after doing it for all the season, had to guard Butler, Mitchell and Durant in three consecutive...

Apr 21, 2019 at 12:30 PM
  6. Koperboy liked napalm06's post in the thread Will House be better than Ariza was in playoffs this year?.

The fact is that House + Faried + Rivers >>> Ariza + Johnson + Anderson. (Moute wasn't capable in the playoffs). What's debatable is...

Apr 21, 2019 at 12:29 PM
  7. Koperboy liked durvasa's post in the thread James Harden Stats Thread.

[MEDIA]

Apr 19, 2019 at 7:02 PM
  8. Koperboy liked Deckard's post in the thread James Harden Stats Thread.

There really haven't been enough games played to make too much of it, I guess, but I think it's worth keeping an eye on going forward....

Apr 19, 2019 at 5:48 PM
  9. Koperboy liked ElPigto's post in the thread James Harden Stats Thread.

You know how people like to claim that Harden would not be scoring this many points if he didn't get free throws? What do you think they...

Apr 19, 2019 at 5:19 PM
  10. Koperboy replied to the thread James Harden Stats Thread.

This is true for Game 2, not for Game 1 though. Look at my post above.

Apr 19, 2019 at 5:18 PM
  11. Koperboy replied to the thread James Harden Stats Thread.

I think anyone who watched Game 1 agrees Harden could have made at least three more trips to the line. Also some fouls called on him...

Apr 19, 2019 at 5:17 PM
  12. Koperboy liked Deckard's post in the thread James Harden Stats Thread.

Wow. Great job, Koperboy. That stat is indefensible, especially considering how elite Harden is at drawing fouls. The comparison to...

Apr 19, 2019 at 5:15 PM
  13. Koperboy replied to the thread James Harden Stats Thread.

They will say refs let him inflate his scoring during regular season. Record breaking is good for the league. I wish they would ref...

Apr 19, 2019 at 3:18 PM
  14. Koperboy replied to the thread James Harden Stats Thread.

Haha he for sure won't get more than 3-4 FTAs per game against Utah, just to keep the series interesting. Against GSW though, he could...

Apr 19, 2019 at 2:50 PM
  15. Koperboy replied to the thread James Harden Stats Thread.

Good idea! It'll probably shut up my collegues of our podcast...I'm the only pro-Harden amongst them!

Apr 19, 2019 at 1:20 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now