1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Junebball's Recent Activity

1. Junebball liked BallSoHarden's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

25 & 15 from Amen is crazy, and will go unnoticed w the way Jalen played and the way Bari hit some shots down the stretch

Mar 27, 2024 at 10:24 PM
  2. Junebball liked Phillyrocket's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

That 3 and then layup in OT by Jalen were as difficult, clutch, and elite as you could possibly be. That was a Mamba performance.

Mar 27, 2024 at 9:51 PM
  3. Junebball liked Os Trigonum's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

THE REFS GET IT RIGHT FOR ONCE

Mar 27, 2024 at 9:47 PM
  4. Junebball replied to the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

.. this is San Antonio game early in the season all over. I have a bad feeling for OT

Mar 27, 2024 at 9:34 PM
  5. Junebball replied to the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

.. I have never seen this. No team has ever been this unlucky like the Rockets this season

Mar 27, 2024 at 9:32 PM
  6. Junebball replied to the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

.. Rockets have had hard lucky in these situations all season long. Just foul them

Mar 27, 2024 at 9:31 PM
  7. Junebball replied to the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

I would sub in Jock for Jabari here

Mar 27, 2024 at 9:20 PM
  8. Junebball liked peleincubus's post in the thread The state of the republican party.

I’d loooove to hear what Trump and his supporters would have said if had won the popular vote by millions as well like Clinton did....

Mar 26, 2024 at 7:31 PM
  9. Junebball replied to the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Blazers @ Rockets 3/25/2024.

Unacceptable .. this team doesn't know how to handle success or failure. Too high when they are winning and too low when they are losing

Mar 25, 2024 at 8:01 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now