1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jugdish

Following 1

1. mdrowe00
      mdrowe00
      ...this will, of course, be way over a lot of peoples' heads here...but one of the unfortunate truths of criminal justice in the 20th century has been that black and brown people are criminals waiting for a crime to assign to them. Great moment in a show full of great moments. --mdrowe00
    2. jonasXV
      jonasXV
      How do you embed a picture here?

Thanks for the help
      1. Jugdish
        Jugdish
        Copy the image URL. Above the area where you enter text for a post, click icon that looks like a picture mountains and the sun. Enter URL.
        Feb 23, 2017
    3. SwoLy-D
      SwoLy-D
      Well, unless dogs are actually doing the action to something else (an object), it's always "lie." When their puppies die, they can LAY them to rest. ;)
    4. pass_to_Hakeem
      pass_to_Hakeem
      hey sorry I messed up on 1 one of my post, do you know how to remove it? Not the reply I have with the pic .. but the 1st reply I have with just the link? ..thank you
  • About

Signature

"If I post like I'm 12 then what are you?"
    ―Gioan Baotixita