Attorney

JoeBarelyCares

Contributing Member, 54, from Houston, Texas, USA

JoeBarelyCares was last seen:
Dec 14, 2017 at 10:39 PM
    1. Plowman
      Plowman
      Loren,

I'm just letting you know you got it wrong the other day. If you really believe that truck load of hot mess that you've been spoonfed then I don't know what to tell you. I think it's just easier for you to side with Jimmy and...all those other guys....I held you above that...no more...defriending me on fb...my lord..For the record, I paid bills up there and in Austin for them. Jimmy was acting like a lunatic from the get go.
      I wish you and yours all the best, but of all the folks involved, I held you to a higher standard...expected more. Have a nice life...I actually mean that.....I've kept my mouth shut for years about what went on...and taken it on the chin...TWO WORDS - PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY..You know what I'm taking about.When the money went people scattered to the winds...just pathetic...For the record..I already have a job here in Houston..and will move into my first place on the 1st...my own place for the first time in 7 years.
    2. Plowman
      Plowman
      Hi Loren,
      How you doing? I've tried calling you....I have new digits...I'll message them to you via FB.
    3. Plowman
      Plowman
      Hi Loren. It's so good to hear from you, brother. No worries too, I hadn't used the message service except to try and make contact with you that once...I've just started learning about it with this whole Dragic/Bledsoe/ business....quite a few inquiries...and from longtime members.
      It's been pretty trippy playing the role of "the insider"...not used to it...It takes patience, but that's something I've learned over the last 6 - 7 years. (among other things)
      Yeah, I think Dragic would be the perfect guy ...We'll see....Bledsoe, Rondo, Rubio....If push came to shove I could handle one of these guys too.
      Anyway, I'm not sure if I have your email....Mine is newworldstoconquer@gmail.com and my digits are 832 - 785- 9139..Man, it feels great to talk again after so long....
    4. Plowman
      Plowman
      Hi Loren - Dave here, It's been way too long brother. I've missed you guys something fierce. So much has happened..... How are you and the family?
  • About

Birthday:
    May 7, 1963 (Age: 54)
    Home Page:
    http://
    Attorney
    BBall,Vintage Corvettes