1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

jo mama
Last Activity:
Jul 17, 2018 at 11:27 PM

jo mama

Contributing Member, from austin

jo mama was last seen:
Jul 17, 2018 at 11:27 PM
    1. TheresTheDagger
      TheresTheDagger
      Hey, why the "grow up" comment? Was I being rude to you? If so, I apologize.
      1. jo mama
        jo mama
        you were not being rude, although i took exception to your claim that i would be upset if tv hosts were being mean to "liberals". sorry if i was exceptionally rude! D&D makes us all out to be bigger dicks than we probably are in real life. peace dude!
        Dec 13, 2017
      2. TheresTheDagger
        TheresTheDagger
        Ok, no problem. I've done some of that myself in the past. Trying to change that. I'm stepping away from the D&D for awhile. I hope your family has a great holiday season. Take care.
        Dec 13, 2017
      3. jo mama
        jo mama
        thanks. same to you. hopefully you arent stepping away b/c of me! if so, please dont do that!
        Dec 13, 2017
    2. don grahamleone
      don grahamleone
      That is one handsome golden.
      1. jo mama
        jo mama
        thanks don! that is katie...she likes to eat cat poop, but other than that she is pretty magnificent!
        Dec 31, 2016
      2. don grahamleone
        don grahamleone
        Does she leave the cat litter mustache evidence for you? Gotta love cat treats!
        Dec 31, 2016
        jo mama likes this.
  • About

• About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now