1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

jboslett's Recent Activity

1. jboslett liked BasketMAD's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Kings @ Rockets 12/9/2019.

He's been bad for most of the season, a few high-volume 50-point games aside. Dude has been playing little perimeter defense and forcing...

Dec 9, 2019 at 11:35 PM
  2. jboslett replied to the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Kings @ Rockets 12/9/2019.

Ban this moron.

Dec 9, 2019 at 9:37 PM
  3. jboslett replied to the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Kings @ Rockets 12/9/2019.

Nice 8 TO and no defense performance from Harden.

Dec 9, 2019 at 9:32 PM
  4. jboslett liked Williamson's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Kings @ Rockets 12/9/2019.

Embarrassing loss. Shouldn't have been close against the Kings in the first place.

Dec 9, 2019 at 9:30 PM
  5. jboslett replied to the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Kings @ Rockets 12/9/2019.

Team plays so lackadaisically against teams who they know are not on their level. Same thing with Phoenix the other night. I think they...

Dec 9, 2019 at 9:19 PM
  6. jboslett liked ksny15's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Kings @ Rockets 12/9/2019.

I don't know why teams don't double Harden more. It's like an instant TO

Dec 9, 2019 at 9:17 PM
  7. jboslett liked SuraGotMadHops's post in the thread Denied: Rockets lose protest of Spurs game.

Not surprised at all, these protests never happen. What is also not a surprise is that Ben Dubose is all over that, he is the twitter...

Dec 9, 2019 at 3:43 PM
  8. jboslett liked Amel's post in the thread Denied: Rockets lose protest of Spurs game.

That a terrible explanation. Basically, "yes we messed up, but you didn't fix our mistake."

Dec 9, 2019 at 3:42 PM
  9. jboslett liked dc rock's post in the thread ESPN: Carmelo Anthony: After Rockets exit, told Chris Paul to 'just be careful'.

For the last three or four years everyone has been laughing at Carmelo. No one believed in him. Not even his best banana boat bud in Los...

Dec 9, 2019 at 10:50 AM
  10. jboslett liked IndoRockets's post in the thread ESPN: Carmelo Anthony: After Rockets exit, told Chris Paul to 'just be careful'.

Be very careful to the organization that stuck to their word in giving you a max contract at the twilight of your career that can set...

Dec 9, 2019 at 10:48 AM
  11. jboslett liked Haymitch's post in the thread ESPN: Carmelo Anthony: After Rockets exit, told Chris Paul to 'just be careful'.

I really want to get ****ed over by an employer who gives me $200m guaranteed then sends me to Oklahoma. You could buy half the state...

Dec 9, 2019 at 10:44 AM
  12. jboslett liked Victorious's post in the thread ESPN: Carmelo Anthony: After Rockets exit, told Chris Paul to 'just be careful'.

Jesus man dudes acting like the Rockets took them out back and had them whacked, mafia style lol

Dec 9, 2019 at 10:44 AM
  13. jboslett liked Sooner423's post in the thread ESPN: Carmelo Anthony: After Rockets exit, told Chris Paul to 'just be careful'.

I suppose no one should ever get traded? No matter how good the team is? What is this rationale? I didn't and still don't like the...

Dec 9, 2019 at 10:42 AM
  14. jboslett liked BigM's post in the thread ESPN: Carmelo Anthony: After Rockets exit, told Chris Paul to 'just be careful'.

LMAO. Nobody touched Carmelo for a full year after we released him. Sure the Rockets are the bad guys. ESPN couldn’t wait to write this...

Dec 9, 2019 at 10:41 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now