1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

intergalactic's Recent Activity

1. intergalactic replied to the thread I absolutely HATE sports betting it is a plague and should be banned.

Calvin Ridley was coming off a 2nd team all-pro NFL season when he got suspended for this.

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:37 PM
  2. intergalactic liked YOLO's post in the thread I absolutely HATE sports betting it is a plague and should be banned.

You don't need it to be public information. Regular gamblers know how and understand theirs limits and caps for prop bets. nobody is...

Apr 12, 2024
  3. intergalactic replied to the thread I absolutely HATE sports betting it is a plague and should be banned.

Prob true, but it's not public information how much action there is. It's easy to imagine that Ohtani's interpreter was encouraging him...

Apr 12, 2024
  4. intergalactic replied to the thread I absolutely HATE sports betting it is a plague and should be banned.

Yes, we're in agreement. I have no moral problem with the gambling. But I personally would like to see players play excellent...

Apr 12, 2024
  5. intergalactic replied to the thread I absolutely HATE sports betting it is a plague and should be banned.

To me, the issue is the prop bets, since these incentivize players and refs to engage in specific dubious behaviors that happen one at a...

Apr 12, 2024
  6. intergalactic replied to the thread I absolutely HATE sports betting it is a plague and should be banned.

There are $$$$$ to be made, unfortunately in ways that are undermining the product. NBA reffing is already quite entertainment-driven,...

Apr 12, 2024
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now