1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

htwnbandit's Recent Activity

1. htwnbandit liked eman's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Lakers @ Rockets 1/18/2020.

If I see a small-ball lineup, I'm changing the channel.

Jan 17, 2020 at 3:47 PM
  2. htwnbandit liked hakeem94's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Lakers @ Rockets 1/18/2020.

so what? its just the regular season and regular season doesnt matter according to the rockets fans

Jan 17, 2020 at 3:46 PM
  3. htwnbandit liked treyk3's post in the thread [Official] Astros Off-Season Thread.

three seasons straight of 100 losses.

Jan 17, 2020 at 3:45 PM
  4. htwnbandit liked J.R.'s post in the thread So the Astros 2017 title is tainted.

[MEDIA]

Jan 17, 2020 at 3:41 PM
  5. htwnbandit liked msn's post in the thread Loss of Cora and Beltran biggest factor in Astros Offense.

depressing necrobump. thanks for that.

Jan 17, 2020 at 3:38 PM
  6. htwnbandit liked arkoe's post in the thread Scandalous Technology Usage.

Googled Blum a couple of days ago and noticed he has a podcast called Bleacher Blums. Put out an episode yesterday on the recent...

Jan 17, 2020 at 3:37 PM
  7. htwnbandit liked ipaman's post in the thread So the Astros 2017 title is tainted.

[IMG]

Jan 17, 2020 at 11:53 AM
  8. htwnbandit replied to the thread So the Astros 2017 title is tainted.

Sick of that fool Stephen A. Smith. [MEDIA]

Jan 17, 2020 at 11:53 AM
  9. htwnbandit liked seemoreroyals's post in the thread Well, MLB wanted the Yankee $$$$$...We were in the way..

Is anyone else besides me getting tired of all the self righteousness from all of these MLB and ESPN talking heads? As if nobody else...

Jan 17, 2020 at 10:47 AM
  10. htwnbandit liked sealclubber1016's post in the thread Well, MLB wanted the Yankee $$$$$...We were in the way..

The fact that the massive Yankees and Dodger fanbases were "wronged" is certainly playing into the volume of the outrage nationally, but...

Jan 17, 2020 at 10:46 AM
  11. htwnbandit liked astros123's post in the thread [Official] Astros Off-Season Thread.

You guys crack me up feeling sorry for the players. Who the fk feels sorry for us fans who have to endure **** talking every day. As a...

Jan 17, 2020 at 10:05 AM
  12. htwnbandit liked Snake Diggit's post in the thread So the Astros 2017 title is tainted.

Definitely want another 100 win season (1st ever 4 straight), and a championship would be the ultimate middle finger to haters.

Jan 17, 2020 at 10:01 AM
  13. htwnbandit liked sealclubber1016's post in the thread So the Astros 2017 title is tainted.

If we win this year I would be perfectly OK if Crane decided to pull the ripcord and lean into a quick rebuild. I just desperately want...

Jan 17, 2020 at 10:01 AM
  14. htwnbandit replied to the thread [Official] Astros Off-Season Thread.

Honestly this is to the point of comedy. The report said there were no buzzers lol

Jan 16, 2020 at 11:39 PM
  15. htwnbandit liked Redfish81's post in the thread [Official] Astros Off-Season Thread.

There will always be some red a$$ like Russ Springer that decided to throw at Bonds.

Jan 16, 2020 at 11:37 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now