1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fantasma Negro's Recent Activity

1. Fantasma Negro replied to the thread Will Cain says Rockets need to add Kevin Love.

Kevin Love and Robert Covington

May 25, 2019 at 2:41 PM
  2. Fantasma Negro replied to the thread Lets boo harden.

[IMG] Ban OP

May 24, 2019 at 2:17 PM
  3. Fantasma Negro replied to the thread Roy Rogers is also gone.

Or it will get an absolute overhaul and be magnificent

May 24, 2019 at 2:05 PM
  4. Fantasma Negro liked RoyalGuard's post in the thread Jimmy Butler would sign with Lakers in a heart beat if offered max.

Good for him, no need to waste time in pursuit.

May 24, 2019 at 5:59 AM
  5. Fantasma Negro replied to the thread Carlos Gomez - Are we concerned?.

I don't get the joke

May 23, 2019 at 5:13 PM
  6. Fantasma Negro replied to the thread Carlos Gomez - Are we concerned?.

I miss this guy [MEDIA] Until he goes on six month slumps lol [MEDIA]

May 23, 2019 at 2:20 PM
  7. Fantasma Negro liked topfive's post in the thread Morey's Q&A in weibo(Chinese twitter).

[MEDIA]

May 23, 2019 at 2:14 PM
  8. Fantasma Negro replied to the thread Harden witha hundred on All NBA Team.

**** whoever gave him that third place vote. Don't let me catch that ****** in the street

May 23, 2019 at 2:12 PM
  9. Fantasma Negro replied to the thread Morey's Q&A in weibo(Chinese twitter).

Now I'm on Stevie for the rest of the day [MEDIA]

May 23, 2019 at 2:10 PM
  10. Fantasma Negro replied to the thread NBA All-NBA Teams.

I'm happy the league didn't put Lebron on the first team because he didn't deserve it. i had a feeling they'd put him on there just...

May 23, 2019 at 1:17 PM
  11. Fantasma Negro liked Clutch's post in the thread [Shams] Rockets balance of styles and stars to mark this summer in Houston.

Interesting. Many of us did find it strange that no exit interviews were set up. I assumed because it was a painful loss and they were...

May 23, 2019 at 12:14 PM
  12. Fantasma Negro replied to the thread [Shams] Rockets balance of styles and stars to mark this summer in Houston.

It's funny this thread gets posted right as I was literally writing a tweet asking about the exit interviews

May 23, 2019 at 12:14 PM
  13. Fantasma Negro replied to the thread [Sci-Fi Cinema] Terminator Dark Fate.

[IMG]

May 23, 2019 at 8:29 AM
  14. Fantasma Negro replied to the thread 2019 Sleepers.

[MEDIA]

May 22, 2019 at 2:35 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now