1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Entropy's Recent Activity

1. Entropy replied to the thread Alperen Sengun Finalist for MIP Award 2023-2024.

Maxey was the clear media favorite, its not a surprise.

Apr 23, 2024 at 7:51 PM
  2. Entropy replied to the thread Toyoda Center attendance.

Clutchfans in 2035: Why Toyota Center lower bowl always empty?

Apr 21, 2024 at 11:17 PM
  3. Entropy replied to the thread Alperen Sengun Finalist for MIP Award 2023-2024.

I thought Alpi didn't play enough games to qualify due to his injury? In any case, I wouldn't be mad if any of the other candidates won,...

Apr 21, 2024 at 11:14 PM
  4. Entropy liked cumutk's post in the thread Alperen Sengun Finalist for MIP Award 2023-2024.

They will probably give it to Maxey, But it is good to see our best player to see in this list.

Apr 21, 2024 at 11:13 PM
  5. Entropy liked albuster's post in the thread [Game Theory/Sam Vecenie] Rockets Offseason Review.

The empirical data from the 82 games show that the Rockets, with Sengun at center, were among the best defensive teams in the league. It...

Apr 20, 2024 at 11:37 PM
  6. Entropy replied to the thread What does Sengun need to work on this summer?.

He needs the 3 to unlock beast mode. Since last year I've been thinking he should copy Bill Laimbeer's 3 pt shooting mechanics. Secondly...

Apr 20, 2024 at 5:48 PM
  7. Entropy liked daywalker02's post in the thread What does Sengun need to work on this summer?.

He will surprise people and extend that Flamingo shot to the 3 point line!

Apr 20, 2024 at 5:42 PM
  8. Entropy liked MadMax's post in the thread Toyoda Center attendance.

Not sure how many of you are watching…but a lot of empty seats down low in Miami for a playoff game tonite…I promise you those seats are...

Apr 20, 2024 at 5:29 PM
  9. Entropy liked Nook's post in the thread Kevin Porter Jr. arrested for domestic violence.

KPJ is a scumbag. Not sure why anyone is defending the guy that has been kicked off every organized basketball team he has played for...

Apr 20, 2024 at 5:28 PM
  10. Entropy liked Plowman's post in the thread Cam Whitmore putting in work.

Cam's sweet shot guarantees a high floor. But, when you look at him being 19, a manchild...crazy athleticism in the body of a bull...the...

Apr 20, 2024 at 5:25 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now