1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Embrace the clutch's Recent Activity

1. Embrace the clutch liked Rocket River's post in the thread Rockets v Refs.

When was the last time you felt the Rockets got advantageous refereeing for a game? How often have you felt the Rockets got...

Dec 9, 2019 at 10:49 PM
  2. Embrace the clutch liked J.R.'s post in the thread 5 low cost players may be available and can help..

...because teams are willing to trade away cheap young talent. Only Alec Burks is "realistic" (and the Rockets don't need any more guards).

Dec 8, 2019 at 8:29 PM
  3. Embrace the clutch liked tinman's post in the thread Harden going to Houston Strip Clubs.

I really do think there's some bad reading comprehension going on here 1. I quoted someone who 'dislikes Harden' because he thinks...

Dec 8, 2019 at 11:14 AM
  4. Embrace the clutch liked tinman's post in the thread Harden going to Houston Strip Clubs.

Yes and ? Maybe you didn't read the thread correctly

Dec 8, 2019 at 11:12 AM
  5. Embrace the clutch replied to the thread Harden going to Houston Strip Clubs.

Hey I misread your quote from earlier, I thought you were saying harden was being disrespectful to the city and the fans. MY BAD‍♂️ I...

Dec 7, 2019 at 10:15 PM
  6. Embrace the clutch liked tinman's post in the thread Harden going to Houston Strip Clubs.

Money goes back to the communities I’m suspicious of users who join Clutchfans and dislike Morey and Harden smells a fake fan dookie

Dec 7, 2019 at 10:13 PM
  7. Embrace the clutch liked amaru's post in the thread Harden going to Houston Strip Clubs.

A single rich man likes to spend some of his money on attractive women........how horrifying.

Dec 7, 2019 at 10:12 PM
  8. Embrace the clutch replied to the thread Harden going to Houston Strip Clubs.

O gosh relax

Dec 7, 2019 at 3:34 PM
  9. Embrace the clutch liked astros123's post in the thread Harden going to Houston Strip Clubs.

Jesus some of you guys have no respect for our star player. Hes one of the best offensive players of our generation and yet he gets...

Dec 7, 2019 at 3:33 PM
  10. Embrace the clutch liked harold bingo's post in the thread Westbrick VS CP3.

what was going through your head when you decided this was worth its own new thread

Dec 6, 2019 at 10:26 PM
  11. Embrace the clutch liked hakeem94's post in the thread 15 games in do we still luv WB?.

[IMG]

Dec 5, 2019 at 11:49 PM
  12. Embrace the clutch replied to the thread How can Rockets get Tobias Harris or Aaron Gordon.

I wish I could like this post a million times

Dec 5, 2019 at 11:48 PM
  13. Embrace the clutch replied to the thread How can Rockets get Tobias Harris or Aaron Gordon.

I wish I could like this post a million times

Dec 5, 2019 at 11:47 PM
  14. Embrace the clutch liked heypartner's post in the thread How can Rockets get Tobias Harris or Aaron Gordon.

We really need a Sticky Thread that says "Eric Gordon cannot be traded this year due to signing extension."

Dec 5, 2019 at 11:46 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now