1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Elephant810
Last Activity:
Aug 7, 2020 at 3:59 PM
Home Page:
Work in IT

Elephant810

Member, Male, from Sacramento

Elephant810 was last seen:
Aug 7, 2020
    1. There are no messages on Elephant810's profile yet.
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.hublot.com/en/boutique
    Work in IT
    Growing up as an American Muslim 90's child, Hakeem Olajuwon was all the rage among the Muslim Youth, and I was no exception. I will always cherish the memories of those times when Olajuwon reigned supreme, bringing us Rockets fans the joys of those two hard fought championships, along with the inspiring remarks from Rudy T. Although, Olajuwon has been retired for quite some time now, my attachment for the Rockets never waned and has only deepened over the years. If blood was a different color, I'd still bleed Rockets' red.

Clutchfans has been known to me since 1999 but I didn't get involved until recently. I'm here to discuss, learn, and share my passion for the Rockets with my fellow citizens of RedNation waiting, dreaming of the day we can proudly raise our fists and call ourselves Champions once more.

"Never underestimate the heart of a champion" - Rudy T.

Signature

We could have had Olajuwon and Jordan!