1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ElDobleK's Recent Activity

1. ElDobleK liked smp's post in the thread The NBA has their perfect scenario and it's not good for the Rockets.

If the NBA gets the Lakers in, I don't think they care about the Clippers as they will already have their LA team televised. I think...

Feb 21, 2020 at 11:55 AM
  2. ElDobleK liked amaru's post in the thread Where's Bruno?.

Agreed. It’s hart to judge in 5 minutes of action. I did see MDA run a lob set for Green that was usually ran for Capela

Feb 21, 2020 at 11:53 AM
  3. ElDobleK liked D-rock's post in the thread Where's Bruno?.

4 min hot takes. LOL O' ye of little faith. Patience people. 1 game, first game, team full of vets. He will become fan favorite...

Feb 21, 2020 at 11:50 AM
  4. ElDobleK liked kjayp's post in the thread 10 man rotation?.

[IMG] LOL!

Feb 21, 2020 at 6:22 AM
  5. ElDobleK liked Astrodome's post in the thread Do you believe that Marquese Chriss is better than half of the Rockets roster?.

No go away. You are the marqueee chriss of posters.

Feb 21, 2020 at 5:54 AM
  6. ElDobleK liked Easy's post in the thread Rockets sign Jeff Green.

Don't get carried away, folks. Jeff Green isn't going to shoot 80% from 3 every night.

Feb 21, 2020 at 5:35 AM
  7. ElDobleK liked D-rock's post in the thread Can the Houston Rockets go all the way by going small?.

Excellent article, should be required reading for all on CF!! Your thread should be stickied at top page. Link?

Feb 20, 2020 at 11:44 AM
  8. ElDobleK liked ricky-retardo's post in the thread Can the Houston Rockets go all the way by going small?.

Kevin Pelton ESPN Senior Writer https://www.espn.com/nba/insider/story/_/id/28739328/can-houston-rockets-go-all-way-going-small What...

Feb 20, 2020 at 11:42 AM
  9. ElDobleK liked Aruba77's post in the thread (Woj) Spurs buyout DeMarre Carroll, Houston frontrunners to sign him.

good player having a terrible year. good signing.

Feb 19, 2020 at 9:21 AM
  10. ElDobleK liked Nook's post in the thread (Woj) Spurs buyout DeMarre Carroll, Houston frontrunners to sign him.

The Rockets plan on using Carroll at the 4 primarily. The Spurs used him at the 3 and he is no longer a good player at that position....

Feb 18, 2020 at 2:15 PM
  11. ElDobleK liked Remlap's post in the thread (Woj) Spurs buyout DeMarre Carroll, Houston frontrunners to sign him.

Pretty good article on Carroll https://spacecityscoop.com/2020/02/18/5-things-demarre-carroll-brings-houston-rockets/ According to his...

Feb 18, 2020 at 2:15 PM
  12. ElDobleK replied to the thread (Woj) Spurs buyout DeMarre Carroll, Houston frontrunners to sign him.

Before Clint went down / got traded, didn't MDA explicitly said he was going to try to limit Tucker's minutes? I'm sure Tucker will play...

Feb 18, 2020 at 8:09 AM
  13. ElDobleK liked pippendagimp's post in the thread (Woj) Spurs buyout DeMarre Carroll, Houston frontrunners to sign him.

my guess is if demarre gave up a sizeable chunk of cash on that 3year contract then it was with some assurances that he's going to get...

Feb 18, 2020 at 7:43 AM
  14. ElDobleK liked sealclubber1016's post in the thread (Woj) Spurs buyout DeMarre Carroll, Houston frontrunners to sign him.

He's been shooting over 40% from 3 for over 2 months. I would be shocked if he starts losing noticeable minutes unless he stops shooting.

Feb 18, 2020 at 7:43 AM
  15. ElDobleK liked Roomba's post in the thread (Woj) Spurs buyout DeMarre Carroll, Houston frontrunners to sign him.

For those saying that Carroll is too old, I'd like to put in my two cents. For a defensive role-player, early to mid thirties is usually...

Feb 18, 2020 at 7:42 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now