1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

durvasa's Recent Activity

1. durvasa replied to the thread The Presidents of Harvard, MIT, Penn, Columbia should be forced to resign.

The original guy complained about a “double standard” because no one would accept language like “lynch Blacks” or “burn gays”. That is...

Apr 25, 2024 at 9:08 AM
  2. durvasa replied to the thread The Presidents of Harvard, MIT, Penn, Columbia should be forced to resign.

“Intifada” does not literally mean “kill the Jews”. It literally means “uprising” or “resistance”. “From the river to the sea,...

Apr 24, 2024 at 5:10 PM
  3. durvasa replied to the thread The Presidents of Harvard, MIT, Penn, Columbia should be forced to resign.

It’s quite a leap to (1) equate that with “kill the Jews” and then (2) claim a double standard because no one would accept “kill the...

Apr 24, 2024 at 11:39 AM
  4. durvasa replied to the thread The Presidents of Harvard, MIT, Penn, Columbia should be forced to resign.

[MEDIA]

Apr 24, 2024 at 11:31 AM
  5. durvasa replied to the thread The Presidents of Harvard, MIT, Penn, Columbia should be forced to resign.

I’m searching for the double standard here. Who is saying “kill the Jews” at these protests?

Apr 24, 2024 at 11:27 AM
  6. durvasa replied to the thread Do any of you (besides me) believe in Jesus?.

I think I agree with this, though I don’t know too much about the teachings attributed to him. Anything novel about it that is...

Apr 23, 2024 at 1:57 PM
  7. durvasa liked JuanValdez's post in the thread The Presidents of Harvard, MIT, Penn, Columbia should be forced to resign.

Not a twitterer, but I want a #StopArrestingOurKids trend. I have a kid at college. Not one in the news this month but they've arrested...

Apr 23, 2024 at 12:00 PM
  8. durvasa replied to the thread The Presidents of Harvard, MIT, Penn, Columbia should be forced to resign.

That isn’t what I said. Protests can lead to some disruption to normal campus life — that’s the price of valuing free speech on college...

Apr 23, 2024 at 10:04 AM
  9. durvasa replied to the thread The Presidents of Harvard, MIT, Penn, Columbia should be forced to resign.

I already said protesters shouldn’t selectively target passersby. I don’t think they should selectively target people who are just...

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:33 AM
  10. durvasa replied to the thread The Presidents of Harvard, MIT, Penn, Columbia should be forced to resign.

How do you define “working on their behalf”? 1A protections exist for citizens and non-citizens alike, don’t they? If a US citizen is...

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:05 AM
  11. durvasa liked B-Bob's post in the thread The Presidents of Harvard, MIT, Penn, Columbia should be forced to resign.

I said "preach" to his insult of the New York Times. That's what I quoted, and he's exactly right about them. Judge people by the...

Apr 23, 2024 at 8:47 AM
  12. durvasa liked B-Bob's post in the thread The Presidents of Harvard, MIT, Penn, Columbia should be forced to resign.

Get my name out of your keyboard. Seriously. Tag tin-person, or -- and I hate to say this -- I'll just put you on ignore. Kinda sad. I'm...

Apr 23, 2024 at 8:44 AM
  13. durvasa liked TimDuncanDonaut's post in the thread [WC 1st Round] (2) Denver Vs. (7) L.A Lakers.

Lakers lose [IMG]

Apr 22, 2024 at 11:42 PM
  14. durvasa replied to the thread The Presidents of Harvard, MIT, Penn, Columbia should be forced to resign.

The email to him indicates that he intended to hold a counter protest event, he wished to hold it at the same location as the...

Apr 22, 2024 at 9:07 PM
  15. durvasa replied to the thread The Presidents of Harvard, MIT, Penn, Columbia should be forced to resign.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/22/business/columbia-tensions-passover-virtual-classes/index.html Organizers of the campus protest –...

Apr 22, 2024 at 9:01 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now