1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Downtown Sniper's Recent Activity

1. Downtown Sniper replied to the thread [WC 1st Round] (3) Minnesota Vs. (6) Phoenix.

Well, they have one thing different to Alpi that's for sure, and I'm 100% certain that plays a part in it. (they jump higher)

Apr 24, 2024 at 11:18 AM
  2. Downtown Sniper liked Duncan McDonuts's post in the thread [WC 1st Round] (4) L.A Clippers Vs. (5) Dallas.

Still think Clippers will win the series unless the league fixes games like they do every series. Early fouls on Zubac were sus and...

Apr 24, 2024 at 11:16 AM
  3. Downtown Sniper replied to the thread [WC 1st Round] (4) L.A Clippers Vs. (5) Dallas.

Kawhi was woeful. So many shots short. Yet the Clippers still fed him and ruined their offensive rhythm.

Apr 24, 2024 at 11:16 AM
  4. Downtown Sniper replied to the thread [EC 1st Round] (2) New York Vs. (7) Philadelphia.

Always funny seeing Embiid lose in the playoffs. Does he catch the same flak as other superstars for never being able to get it done?...

Apr 24, 2024 at 11:15 AM
  5. Downtown Sniper liked Bobbythegreat's post in the thread So, where's everyone at with Jalen going into next year?.

I strongly disagree, the man's a chucker, if confidence was an issue, given how poorly he shoots the ball, he'd never shoot at all....

Apr 24, 2024 at 11:11 AM
  6. Downtown Sniper replied to the thread So, where's everyone at with Jalen going into next year?.

The bold is the most jarring thing for me. The only thing Jalen has shown he is consistent at, is sucking the first half of the season...

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:12 PM
  7. Downtown Sniper liked MrButtocks's post in the thread So, where's everyone at with Jalen going into next year?.

I have low expectations for Jalen going into next year. His post-ASB bump happened twice before. This season it wasn't even sustained....

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:10 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now