1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DonnyMost

DonnyMost

not wrong, from DC

Supporting Member
    1. mdrowe00
      mdrowe00
      ...I'd argue that Donald Trump is hardly anything like what I'd call a "manipulator". He isn't offering any path, in this political climate, for people to follow, as much as he's giving pent-up animus a vehicle and avenue. The first and greatest mistake with this whole thing is thinking that somehow, everybody who voted for him (or didn't bother voting) isn't responsible for their own actions. --mdrowe00
    2. mdrowe00
      mdrowe00
      Kanye West is entitled to his opinion, however addled...and understanding that such a state of being for black people, in and of itself in this country, is a largely new phenomenon, it makes his "free thoughts" all the more perplexing. You don't owe anyone an apology, DonnyMost,...not when the truth is so much better an offering in supplication. --mdrowe00
    3. LSSLAMBAM
      LSSLAMBAM
      Hopefully you got my email about your season tix - please let me know asap
    4. whag00
      whag00
      How much for tix against Dallas on 12/23. U can email me at ung14@yahoo.com
    5. LonghornFan
      LonghornFan
      Where u at bruh? Come back to the keyboard!!! :sad panda:
    6. mario_v
      mario_v
      I'm interested in buying the tickets. Its against the blazers, so how much for the tickets?
    7. DorianTurk
      DorianTurk
      you still have the tickets for tonight?
    8. mastraw18
      mastraw18
      Thanks Donny, more updates will be on the way. Go Coogs
    9. ROXRAN
      ROXRAN
      Congrats on 27,000 !
    10. 523744
      Hey i'd be interested in buying the tickets right now if you still have them. My email is jonathan.fviray@gmail.com
    11. DonkeyMagic
      DonkeyMagic
      I might be interested.
    12. paulftsk
      paulftsk
      yeah, man, i'll definitely be there. good luck on your move!
    13. paulftsk
      paulftsk
      I tried to write a comment while repping you but my fingers ****ed up on my tablet. Are you going the UH cg game, man?
    14. ascaptjack
      ascaptjack
      Hey Donny, my bad. I won't embarrass the UH fanbase like that again. We have too much class for that.
    15. Xenon
      Xenon
      You know what would be great. How about a game thread for #82 Rice vs UTEP? Perhaps talk about how Rice may be too embarrassed to step on the field after last weeks drubbing by UH.
    16. CheezeyBoy22
      CheezeyBoy22
      Hey donny... I hate to bother you, but I heard you were a professional trainer. I was wanting to see if I could get a few pointers, and I'm willing to pay. I just lost close to 75lbs, and I need some advice.

My personal email is steverobles22@gmail.com.
  • About