1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DieHard Rocket's Recent Activity

1. DieHard Rocket replied to the thread Salaries of sports announcers.

He knows basketball as well as anyone from a fandom standpoint, especially the history. He's very tuned into the NBA and with it being...

Aug 23, 2019 at 12:28 PM
  2. DieHard Rocket replied to the thread [Official] Tigers @ Astros.

Astros block Detroit Free Press from clubhouse at Justin Verlander’s request...

Aug 22, 2019 at 10:12 AM
  3. DieHard Rocket replied to the thread 2019 Texans Training Camp / Preseason.

I really don't see how Kalil could have any value in a trade. If he had any value at this point he would have been signed to a longer...

Aug 21, 2019 at 7:55 AM
  4. DieHard Rocket replied to the thread 2019 Texans Training Camp / Preseason.

I think Kalil is sitting because they pretty much know what they are getting with him, and they want to get lots of reps/tape on...

Aug 20, 2019 at 12:58 PM
  5. DieHard Rocket liked EddieWasSnubbed's post in the thread [Preseason Wk 2] Lions at Texans.

I'll expand on that. If you're going to move him around, let him play both tackles. To me, he's a tackle. I'd start him at right, as...

Aug 20, 2019 at 7:25 AM
  6. DieHard Rocket replied to the thread [Preseason Wk 2] Lions at Texans.

I'm going to be a bit of an armchair coach here and say that I don't like the idea of moving Howard all over the line. If you wanna do...

Aug 19, 2019 at 3:35 PM
  7. DieHard Rocket liked J.R.'s post in the thread 2019 Texans Training Camp / Preseason.

WE'RE JUST MANAGING HIS LOAD BRIAN. MATTHEW KALIL IS OUR STARTING LEFT TACKLE BRIAN.

Aug 19, 2019 at 2:58 PM
  8. DieHard Rocket replied to the thread Fry's Electronics.

I think Best Buy will be the lone brick and mortar electronics store soon. As far as nationwide chains go. I worked there back in...

Aug 19, 2019 at 12:54 PM
  9. DieHard Rocket replied to the thread Roderick Johnson=LT solution?.

Ha- it was right at the top of the show (7am) I think this is the first game he's paid attention to and for good reason. Outside of a...

Aug 19, 2019 at 9:59 AM
  10. DieHard Rocket replied to the thread Roderick Johnson=LT solution?.

I think this is our starting LT. FWIW I caught a couple of minutes of both Payne and then Lance Zierlein on their shows this morning....

Aug 19, 2019 at 8:19 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now