1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DieHard Rocket's Recent Activity

1. DieHard Rocket replied to the thread Any Pappy Van Winkle fans?.

Did this a couple of years ago, it was great. That was definitely a gateway into trying different whiskeys. Still want to go to...

Aug 6, 2020 at 8:17 AM
  2. DieHard Rocket liked DonkeyMagic's post in the thread Any Pappy Van Winkle fans?.

[IMG] Any body like dom perignon ? how about macallan 30? who loves super hot chicks that are into you? this may be one of the...

Aug 6, 2020 at 8:11 AM
  3. DieHard Rocket liked leroy's post in the thread Any Pappy Van Winkle fans?.

I'm relatively new to bourbon...having just got into it back in December when I was accidentally given a Blanton's at a bar. Tried it...

Aug 5, 2020 at 1:53 PM
  4. DieHard Rocket liked donkeypunch's post in the thread Any Pappy Van Winkle fans?.

Weller is affordable and a decent whiskey, but good luck finding it right now, at least in my area. They pretty much halted the bottling...

Aug 5, 2020 at 10:16 AM
  5. DieHard Rocket replied to the thread Any Pappy Van Winkle fans?.

There are too many good whiskeys out there to spend that kind of money on a bottle or a pour regularly. I know a couple of guys who seek...

Aug 4, 2020 at 7:46 AM
  6. DieHard Rocket liked Will's post in the thread James Harden On Defense Last Night.

1. Harden gets a bad rap because sometimes he takes a mental or physical break on defense, and those plays look (and are) terrible. But...

Aug 3, 2020 at 8:07 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now