1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DeBeards's Recent Activity

1. DeBeards replied to the thread 2020: What Are You Watching - Corona Edition.

Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile (2019) , biographical crime thriller film about the life of serial killer Ted Bundy. I...

Mar 31, 2020 at 8:24 AM
  2. DeBeards liked don grahamleone's post in the thread [Netflix] Ozark.

Have you seen Bad Words? That's the epitome of what you just said. This series is awesome. Can't wait for season 2. I like seedy...

Mar 31, 2020 at 7:54 AM
  3. DeBeards liked daywalker02's post in the thread Decline in Salary Cap - Luxury Tax for 2020-2021.

What an abominable year this has become........

Mar 30, 2020 at 10:37 PM
  4. DeBeards liked alethios's post in the thread Decline in Salary Cap - Luxury Tax for 2020-2021.

Unless he sells, but even then, he'll take a bath on the sale of the team (if anyone is willing to buy). Not looking good at all for...

Mar 30, 2020 at 10:36 PM
  5. DeBeards liked kjayp's post in the thread Decline in Salary Cap - Luxury Tax for 2020-2021.

I understand that you have to adjust the cap to correlate to earnings to accommodate a semblance of 'profit sharing'.... but luxury tax...

Mar 30, 2020 at 8:12 PM
  6. DeBeards liked saleem's post in the thread Westbrook scores 45 to lead comeback against Jazz during 2018 playoffs.

I liked the multiple screens that were set up for Russ by Adams. That helped him making those 3's. There wasn't anything like going on...

Mar 29, 2020 at 6:55 PM
  7. DeBeards liked Pandaemonaeon's post in the thread Westbrook scores 45 to lead comeback against Jazz during 2018 playoffs.

[MEDIA] Probably my favorite instance of Westbrook refusing to lay down and die despite seemingly insurmountable odds, and the snowball...

Mar 29, 2020 at 6:55 PM
  8. DeBeards liked D-rock's post in the thread [Philidelphia 76ers] Possible interest in D'Antoni and Morey.

Amare says hello. So does David Lee. Dumbass.

Mar 29, 2020 at 6:52 PM
  9. DeBeards liked Nook's post in the thread [Philidelphia 76ers] Possible interest in D'Antoni and Morey.

MDA would not minimize Embid at all. He would likely explode into an MVP candidate under MDA.

10. DeBeards liked lnchan's post in the thread [Philidelphia 76ers] Possible interest in D'Antoni and Morey.

If Philly throws in cash for the rights to negotiate with them... they are gone.

11. DeBeards replied to the thread [Philidelphia 76ers] Possible interest in D'Antoni and Morey.

Sounds like a nightmare, especially while it occurred to ya that all ya got used to complaining about and targeting at, seem gonna...

12. DeBeards liked bleedroxred79's post in the thread [Philidelphia 76ers] Possible interest in D'Antoni and Morey.

https://thesixersense.com/2020/03/29/philadelphia-76ers-monitor-houston-rockets-moving-forward/ Philadelphia 76ers should monitor the...

Mar 29, 2020 at 6:40 PM
  13. DeBeards replied to the thread [Full Video] Where Amazing Happened: The Story of the 2007-08 Houston Rockets.

[MEDIA]

Mar 29, 2020 at 6:39 PM
  14. DeBeards liked Clutch's post in the thread [Full Video] Where Amazing Happened: The Story of the 2007-08 Houston Rockets.

It's now live and available... [MEDIA] [MEDIA]

Mar 29, 2020 at 6:39 PM
  15. DeBeards liked Elephant810's post in the thread Taking my hat off to Mike d'antoni.

MDA is a fine head coach. Not the greatest of game managers but at the end of the day, the past three seasons have been amazing. We...

Mar 29, 2020 at 6:38 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now