1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DCkid's Recent Activity

1. DCkid replied to the thread Outdoor grills advice: pellet vs. gas vs. charcoal.

Yeah, I'm sure it matters less (if at all) with a real smoker. However if trying to use a kettle grill with indirect heat for a long...

Aug 6, 2020 at 2:55 PM
  2. DCkid replied to the thread Outdoor grills advice: pellet vs. gas vs. charcoal.

Hmm, I definitely have heard the opposite. Here's one link:. "Although briquettes burn longer, they do not burn as hot as lump charcoal."

Aug 6, 2020 at 7:51 AM
  3. DCkid replied to the thread Outdoor grills advice: pellet vs. gas vs. charcoal.

My setup is pretty complicated... [spoiler]

Aug 4, 2020 at 2:40 PM
  4. DCkid replied to the thread Favorite WTF movies.

Barton Fink [spoiler] Seven (no need to post the scene)

Aug 3, 2020 at 11:16 PM
  5. DCkid liked sealclubber1016's post in the thread Favorite WTF movies.

Mulholland Drive I actually legitimately love the movie, it's like all of David Lynch's weird s**t finally clicked. Hard Ticket to...

Aug 3, 2020 at 11:14 PM
  6. DCkid liked bobrek's post in the thread Favorite WTF movies.

The Crying Game

Aug 3, 2020 at 11:10 PM
  7. DCkid replied to the thread My fears of reopening schools.

Yep, I've come to agree that schools should be shut down. Depending on how long this goes on, any progress on closing the achievement...

Aug 1, 2020
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now