1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

daywalker02's Recent Activity

1. daywalker02 replied to the thread Woj on Sportscenter "Rockets are recruiting Jimmy Butler hard and might have a deal with him".

Neymar is a notorious bich though.

Jun 26, 2019 at 1:17 AM
  2. daywalker02 replied to the thread Sources: Butler will be Moreys main target this summer, and he feels fairly confident it will happen.

The Raps just won a ship with a normal sized/big line up though. Let’s see if we get Butler on our terms or not and go from there....

Jun 26, 2019 at 1:06 AM
  3. daywalker02 replied to the thread Sources: Butler will be Moreys main target this summer, and he feels fairly confident it will happen.

Mid level these days can only get you mediocre players, Faried not a C. We’ll see. We dun solve our issues Forward issues with Butler,...

Jun 26, 2019 at 12:57 AM
  4. daywalker02 replied to the thread Sources: Butler will be Moreys main target this summer, and he feels fairly confident it will happen.

Slightly disagree here, Butler alone cannot reproduce Capela’s 12 boards a game or his rim protection when Capela isn’t feeling ill or soft.

Jun 26, 2019 at 12:53 AM
  5. daywalker02 liked saleem's post in the thread Rockets confident about Butler will meet with him when FA opens.

Certainly that's possible, but I fancy that he wants to be the closer in Houston. Harden and Chris have not been able to do this. It's...

Jun 26, 2019 at 12:49 AM
  6. daywalker02 replied to the thread Rockets confident about Butler will meet with him when FA opens.

web connection?

Jun 26, 2019 at 12:31 AM
  7. daywalker02 replied to the thread Sources: Butler will be Moreys main target this summer, and he feels fairly confident it will happen.

Not huge for him as Butler would only get close to 20 million if he opted in the old deal and he only got 2-3 days to do so. Correct me...

Jun 26, 2019 at 12:05 AM
  8. daywalker02 liked Rox>Mavs's post in the thread Rockets confident about Butler will meet with him when FA opens.

Correct me if I’m wrong here but if a meeting doesn’t happen until FA then he’ll have opted out which only leaves a hard capping S&T...

Jun 25, 2019 at 11:55 PM
  9. daywalker02 replied to the thread Lakers expected to sign J.R. Smith.

From JR to JR by JR.

Jun 25, 2019 at 11:50 PM
  10. daywalker02 replied to the thread Rockets confident about Butler will meet with him when FA opens.

They get a salary relief which is substantial and could increase the role for Tobias Harris if they keep him. Would have to sign...

Jun 25, 2019 at 11:38 PM
  11. daywalker02 liked SamFisher's post in the thread Rockets Mockery online.

That's not actually even true, how long did the Raptors get to celebrate their victory before the next topic was the Bucks being the...

Jun 25, 2019 at 3:05 PM
  12. daywalker02 replied to the thread [Movie] New Matrix Movie.

Coen sisters next? Keed...

Jun 25, 2019 at 3:01 PM
  13. daywalker02 replied to the thread MVP Shouldn’t Even be a Discussion.

Zhang Weiping is an old dude from Chinese CCTV5 station. Always reminded me of an Asian version of Sager sans funny suits. He always...

Jun 25, 2019 at 1:51 PM
  14. daywalker02 replied to the thread Rockets Mockery online.

It's the offseason, there are not enough topics to distract me or some of us...... I wish we had other things to talk about. Even Jimmy...

Jun 25, 2019 at 12:47 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now