1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

darksoul35's Recent Activity

1. darksoul35 liked DrNuegebauer's post in the thread James Harden Drops 55 Points, 8 Assists, 10 Threes vs Cavs.

This game (only 5 free throws - 2 of them in the last minute to stop the clock) is why teams foul Harden so much, and hence he shoots so...

Dec 12, 2019 at 2:14 AM
  2. darksoul35 replied to the thread James Harden Drops 55 Points, 8 Assists, 10 Threes vs Cavs.

I'm from kentucky and Davis won us a championship so I got love for the dude but your absolutely right. It's just obvious the hate there...

Dec 12, 2019 at 2:12 AM
  3. darksoul35 liked riko's post in the thread James Harden Drops 55 Points, 8 Assists, 10 Threes vs Cavs.

Anthony Davis scores 50 the. ESPN dick riders throw him a ticky tape parade but this will just go down as another routine Wilt...

Dec 12, 2019 at 2:10 AM
  4. darksoul35 liked larsv8's post in the thread [The Athletic] D'Antoni unlikely to return.

Silliness, replace Tilman instead

Dec 10, 2019 at 7:35 AM
  5. darksoul35 liked mike2k132's post in the thread [The Athletic] D'Antoni unlikely to return.

its def not morey..lol. morey n mike are a perfect match

Dec 10, 2019 at 7:33 AM
  6. darksoul35 liked foggy94's post in the thread [The Athletic] D'Antoni unlikely to return.

Im not based in the U.S so I'm not familliar with Landrys, but he just wrote a book about the importance of the "5% people miss" and...

Dec 10, 2019 at 7:31 AM
  7. darksoul35 liked treyk3's post in the thread [The Athletic] D'Antoni unlikely to return.

you don't like having the wizard of oz as the owner? he sells books at the team store! he advertises books on the jumbotron. SHUT UP...

Dec 10, 2019 at 7:30 AM
  8. darksoul35 liked WestendMassive's post in the thread Rockets v Refs.

The second one was so egregious. There was no argument that Harden wasn't in a shooting motion when he got fouled, yet it got called on...

Dec 10, 2019 at 7:24 AM
  9. darksoul35 liked don grahamleone's post in the thread Rockets v Refs.

Thanks for starting this thread, @Rocket River . It helps me believe I’m not going crazy.

Dec 10, 2019 at 7:22 AM
  10. darksoul35 liked Stephen_A's post in the thread Rockets v Refs.

yeah dunno. seems that way. the games are so unsettling to watch. i believe the consistent moaning and backlash from fans and the media...

Dec 10, 2019 at 7:22 AM
  11. darksoul35 liked WestendMassive's post in the thread Rockets v Refs.

The scrutiny on Harden's actions on offense is the clearest evidence of Silver's agenda against him, and the Rockets. The fact that...

Dec 10, 2019 at 7:21 AM
  12. darksoul35 liked RocketsFan247's post in the thread Rockets v Refs.

I'm worried about the Rockets and their reputation among the veteran referees. Like it or not, we're on the worse side of: Scott...

Dec 10, 2019 at 7:21 AM
  13. darksoul35 replied to the thread Chron Sources: Rockets to file protest of loss to Spurs.

If they did overturn it and replay it we might as well be ready for the Brothers to ref the next game back at SA. It will most likely...

Dec 6, 2019 at 6:55 PM
  14. darksoul35 liked Downtown Sniper's post in the thread Chron Sources: Rockets to file protest of loss to Spurs.

Can't backfire too much, when that seems to be the regular reaction from the refs in the playoffs anyway.

Dec 6, 2019 at 6:50 PM
  15. darksoul35 replied to the thread Chron Sources: Rockets to file protest of loss to Spurs.

They have already been doing that the last 3 years in a row.

Dec 6, 2019 at 6:48 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now