1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

dandorotik
Last Activity:
Jan 20, 2018 at 1:46 AM
Birthday:
September 10
Home Page:
Writer

dandorotik

Contributing Member, Male, from The Woodlands, TX

dandorotik was last seen:
Jan 20, 2018
    1. biff17
      biff17
      Looking to get some help On my resume.

Do you still do them?
    2. mdrowe00
      mdrowe00
      Donald Trump doesn't deserve your respect, my friend.... but fortunately, I understand that deserves got nothing at all to do with this. --mdrowe00.
    3. DudeWah
      DudeWah
      Nice to see you back and posting. Just wanted to comment that I'd like to see you stay because I definitely enjoy your posts.

Don't let the trolls get under your skin too much and burn you out from having to respond to every bit of their nonsense!
      1. daywalker02 likes this.
    4. RocketsLegend
      RocketsLegend
      Good luck with your new venture
    5. DudeWah
      DudeWah
      Dan Dork, I hope you reconsider leaving the site permanently. It'll be a shame if you do.

I know what the bet was, but consider taking a 1 year sabbatical instead. You provide things to the board no one else does and would definitely be missed. Don't let that go to waste over a bet.

I'm sure that would be honoring that bet enough.
      1. dandorotik
        dandorotik
        Thank you. I'll probably comment in the Hangout regarding career matters. It just depends on what time I have. Anyway, i want to personally thank you- your posts and insights helped me think- and that is always something I value. All the best!!!
        Nov 11, 2016
        daywalker02 likes this.
      2. DudeWah
        DudeWah
        Thanks for your thought out posts as well. Regardless of petty disagreements and friendly ribbing, you're one of the good ones.

Take care and best of luck!
        Nov 11, 2016
        daywalker02 likes this.
    6. DFWRocket
      DFWRocket
      DanDorotik - the link in the scammer thread goes to the Facebook page of whomever clicks on the link. It will not show up on google searches as you. I'm sorry about the confusion - I was trying to make an April Fools joke on the community. I would never single out a person like that, and if I did have a problem with someone, I would go to them personally and not single them out publicly. Again, I apologize for the confusion.
    7. i3artow i3aller
    8. charlieaustin
      charlieaustin
      Hey man, I'm right there with you when people refer to McHale as "McFail" I consider it insulting and disrespectful but I don't put "Milk Hair" in the same category. Milk Hair (from my understanding) was a Google translate thing that most people found funny and it's used as a playful nickname not an insult. I get that you disagree but your reaction containing multiple expletives and insinuating that I lack basketball knowledge by saying "Illiterate" is completely unnecessary and inaccurate. That's the only time I have ever said that and had I known it would cause such a reaction I wouldn't have. If you are going to attack me though at least be consistent and attack everyone that does it. Also, I'm not a child. We are the same age. Take it easy!
    9. vstexas09
      vstexas09
      Hey dandorotik, i'm secretly rooting against them. im a proponent of the jinx when it comes to weekends.
    10. jbasket
      jbasket
      Hey dandorotik,

I was wondering if you could give the free written evaluation you had posted on the Career Thread. How should I contact you?
    11. BigMaloe
      BigMaloe
      If you want just donate the twenty bucks and tell clutch to put it in my name...

BigMaloe

Thanks if you do, thanks if you don't...

Btw, i don't have paypal... lol...
    12. dandorotik
      dandorotik
      Crose:

Greetings! I sincerely apologize for not getting back to you. I am very bad about checking my Profile, and I did not even see this until today. Again, very sorry.
    13. crose
      crose
      Hey there!

I would like update my resume, and was wondering if I could enlist your services? What do I need to do to get the ball rolling? I live in San Diego, BTW.

Thanks!
  • About

Birthday:
    September 10
    Home Page:
    http://www.100percentresumes.com
    Writer

Signature

"Just because you shot Jesse James... doesn't make you Jesse James." - Mike Ehrmantraut