1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including SGA and the Thunder taking on the New Orleans Pelicans

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

conquistador#11's Recent Activity

1. conquistador#11 liked KingCheetah's post in the thread Udoka is our Spoelstra.

If he can resist the temptation of someone's sexy wife in the front office he will probably be here a long time.

Apr 24, 2024 at 9:45 PM
  2. conquistador#11 liked AroundTheWorld's post in the thread Udoka is our Spoelstra.

Felicia faints

Apr 24, 2024 at 9:45 PM
  3. conquistador#11 liked jim1961's post in the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

[MEDIA]

Apr 24, 2024 at 9:40 PM
  4. conquistador#11 liked nacho bidness's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

I really don't think Amy Stank or anyone over there has any worries about their merchandising sales. It's sour grapes is all. They...

Apr 24, 2024 at 9:01 PM
  5. conquistador#11 replied to the thread [2023 NFL Draft/1-2] C.J. Stroud, QB, Ohio State.

He's recruiting for the Rockets now.

Apr 24, 2024 at 8:53 PM
  6. conquistador#11 liked DonnyMost's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

I can appreciate a good contrarian take as much as anyone. But not here and not now. Imagine if the Texans b****ed about these unis...

upload_2024-4-24_14-17-24.jpeg upload_2024-4-24_14-18-18.jpeg Apr 24, 2024 at 1:43 PM
  7. conquistador#11 liked TEXNIFICENT's post in the thread Free agency.

Time for Denver to blow it up. Sean Payton isn’t going to be patient with him. This isn’t a good situation for Wilson or Payton (who...

Apr 24, 2024 at 7:01 AM
  8. conquistador#11 liked rimrocker's post in the thread Alperen Sengun is the Rockets' franchise player.

Why are there no videos of Sengun working out and practicing his 3-point shot? He's probably just lounging around at some Turkish resort...

Apr 24, 2024 at 6:39 AM
  9. conquistador#11 replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

[IMG]

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:14 PM
  10. conquistador#11 liked Rvo384's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Just left. Got a sweatshirt with the blue bull logo on the back, will have to take pics. They are sold out of the Jacket for the next month

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:13 PM
  11. conquistador#11 liked red5rocket's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Are you talking to me in particular? Because I never said I wanted houston r&b or rap artists but I see why they are doing it. Bun is...

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:13 PM
  12. conquistador#11 liked tallanvor's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Look, if you really need houston r&b or rap then why not have Scarface instead of Paul Wall for the millionth time [Spoiler]

Apr 23, 2024 at 8:42 PM
  13. conquistador#11 replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

Paul Wall is now on stage. Cheerleaders dancing saying, "Hey my mom used to listen to this."

Apr 23, 2024 at 8:29 PM
  14. conquistador#11 liked J.R.'s post in the thread Uniform changes.....

[MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA]

Apr 23, 2024 at 8:14 PM
  15. conquistador#11 replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

They're singing in Mexican! [MEDIA]

Apr 23, 2024 at 7:44 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now