1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

cdrive
Technical Sales

cdrive

Contributing Member, Male, from Houston, TX

1. Os Trigonum
      Os Trigonum
      was wondering who else might hunt deer. I sat on stand all through the DMo drama, certainly kept me entertained (and busy). good luck!!
      1. cdrive likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. cdrive
        cdrive
        Didn't get out enough this year. Just twice bow season and twice rifle. Next year should be better. Still though it's just nice to see some movement when you're out there. We had a really primo weekend skunked by crappy feeder timers. Goal for next year is to get reliable timers. Haha.
        Dec 30, 2016
        Os Trigonum likes this.
      4. Os Trigonum
        Os Trigonum
        friend of mine has a lease near Waco, at least I think it's near Waco, I've got a standing invite to come hunt every year but haven't made it yet. someday soon I think. I'd actually be more interested in trying hog hunting, never done that.
        Dec 30, 2016
        cdrive likes this.
      5. cdrive
        cdrive
        I took my dad hog hunting a few years ago for a christmas/bday present. We didnt get anything cause the prior party 24hrs before us made out like bandits. Like 4 hogs. Anyways I found the place on Craiglist and it was out near Seguin. I need to try another outing for sure.
        Jan 3, 2017
        Os Trigonum likes this.
    2. i3artow i3aller
      i3artow i3aller
      [IMG]

Winter is coming...

Prepare yourself for a December to remember!
      [IMG]

Happy holidays & the very best of wishes to you and yours!
  • About

Technical Sales
    Lifelong Rockets fan since the early 80s.

Dad life, Hoops, Guitars, Bowhunting, 2k, Fancy Beers, & an unhealthy amount of TV watching.