1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bobbythegreat's Recent Activity

1. Bobbythegreat replied to the thread So, where's everyone at with Jalen going into next year?.

One of these days hopefully you won't have to keep making excuses for why it's okay that Jalen Green sucks at basketball

Apr 23, 2024 at 2:49 PM
  2. Bobbythegreat replied to the thread Unofficial Official Offseason Thread (2024).

This list is embarrassing though, Cowboys in the top 5? GTFOH

Apr 23, 2024 at 1:17 PM
  3. Bobbythegreat replied to the thread Pinkerton's taking over 59 Diner including $3m renovation.

Then they should have kept it Phil's

Apr 22, 2024 at 3:29 PM
  4. Bobbythegreat replied to the thread Kevin Porter Jr. arrested for domestic violence.

I'm not sure you understand what I'm saying in the post you are responding to, it's not about KPJ. I've never defended his actions...

Apr 20, 2024 at 6:07 PM
  5. Bobbythegreat replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

Abreu needs to go back to taking whatever steroids he was using in Chicago.

Apr 20, 2024 at 4:50 PM
  6. Bobbythegreat replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

Knowing who was up next, I knew they wouldn't give Chaz anything to hit

Apr 20, 2024 at 4:48 PM
  7. Bobbythegreat liked RussE's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

Having Abreu in the lineup is an E3

Apr 20, 2024 at 4:33 PM
  8. Bobbythegreat replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

Elder care and pediatric care are more similar than most people like to admit.

Apr 20, 2024 at 4:03 PM
  9. Bobbythegreat liked PuzzledFan's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

We begin pretty helpless, too.

Apr 20, 2024 at 3:58 PM
  10. Bobbythegreat liked Tomstro's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

Absolutely. I haven’t swung a bat in 25 years so I would definitely look just like Abreu.

Apr 20, 2024 at 3:58 PM
  11. Bobbythegreat replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

At this point, probably. It's important for us old, washed up guys to realize that no matter how good we one were, time eventually...

Apr 20, 2024 at 3:45 PM
  12. Bobbythegreat replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

I like watching Abreu play, it's nice to be able to see what it might look like if I was out there. Love that I finally have some...

Apr 20, 2024 at 3:40 PM
  13. Bobbythegreat liked Jake Tower's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

where's that stat on the back of the baseball card

Apr 20, 2024 at 3:33 PM
  14. Bobbythegreat liked Tomstro's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

Pena is really hitting well

Apr 20, 2024 at 3:22 PM
  15. Bobbythegreat replied to the thread I have grown tired of Jose Abreu.

He tried to catch it with the back of his baseball card

Apr 20, 2024 at 3:22 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now