1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bob Barker 007's Recent Activity

1. Bob Barker 007 liked Furious Jam's post in the thread Roderick Johnson=LT solution?.

LOL Kahlil is this year's Tom Savage - O'Brien will be the last person in Houston to realize he sucks then pull him in the first half of...

Aug 18, 2019 at 1:50 PM
  2. Bob Barker 007 liked Gray_Jay's post in the thread Roderick Johnson=LT solution?.

Looked good so far. I mean, it's preseason, and preseason lies, and it's preseason against the Lions, but still. The...

Aug 18, 2019 at 1:50 PM
  3. Bob Barker 007 liked mightybosstone's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Athletics.

Was there seriously nobody else in the bullpen? Dude's given up 5 runs in his last 4 appearances, and you put him in a high leverage...

Aug 15, 2019 at 11:38 PM
  4. Bob Barker 007 liked SWTsig's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Athletics.

WTF is our pitchings f***ing problem?!?! Every f***ing time we get back into the game our goddamn clown car of a pitching staff...

Aug 15, 2019 at 11:38 PM
  5. Bob Barker 007 liked Hustle Town's post in the thread All things wack about Dallas.

I'm in Dallas, and I hear people proudly talk about how they live in Frisco. What is wrong with these people?

Aug 15, 2019 at 11:37 PM
  6. Bob Barker 007 liked Hustle Town's post in the thread All things wack about Dallas.

You’re a lost cause.

Aug 15, 2019 at 11:37 PM
  7. Bob Barker 007 liked Hustle Town's post in the thread All things wack about Dallas.

Besides Pecan Lodge and Cattleack (which is basically never open), the BBQ scene in Dallas sucks. It's embarrassing. Fort Worth does...

Aug 15, 2019 at 1:20 PM
  8. Bob Barker 007 replied to the thread All things wack about Dallas.

I live in Fort Worth. Fort Worth does not associate with Dallas or those suburbs. However, it would be quite funny for people to choose...

Aug 15, 2019 at 1:18 PM
  9. Bob Barker 007 liked The_Yoyo's post in the thread All things wack about Dallas.

I moved to ft worth 4 years ago from out of state. No people from ft worth are definitely from ft worth and not Dallas. So I disagree...

Aug 15, 2019 at 1:16 PM
  10. Bob Barker 007 liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread All things wack about Dallas.

Fort Worth is great, Grapevine is great, Dallas sucks.

Aug 15, 2019 at 1:16 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now