1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Batman Jones
Last Activity:
Mar 8, 2022 at 1:23 AM
Birthday:
Mar 29, 1969 (Age: 55)
Home Page:
Artistic Director, The Catastrophic Theatre

Batman Jones

Contributing Member, Male, 55, from Houston

Batman Jones was last seen:
Mar 8, 2022
    1. Roc Paint
      Roc Paint
      What's the good word my friend?
    2. i3artow i3aller
    3. Batman Jones
    4. i3artow i3aller
    5. i3artow i3aller
      i3artow i3aller
      [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    6. Batman Jones
      Batman Jones
      You and me both. Thanks, buddy.
    7. Roc Paint
      Roc Paint
      I can't wait to see you back on your feet.

Stay strong brother!
    8. Batman Jones
      Batman Jones
      I don't know the first thing about websites. Our managing director built ours from scratch using drupal but I don't even know what drupal is. Jeff Balke would be a good resource. As for mission statements oh boy do I ever hate writing mission statements. Normally I'd be good at it though. Lately my brain is swiss cheese. Lyme bacteria and powerful antibiotics are fighting it out in my brain now in fact, contributing both to "herxing" and severe "brain fog." I get to my doctors and I get back home in bed and sometimes I turn on the TV. That's my existence for the next three weeks at least.
    9. Roc Paint
      Roc Paint
      My wife and I are looking to create a website for Clutch Community. If you have suggestions, I would like to hear them. Actually, you'd probably be better at helping me with my mission statement. :)
    10. Batman Jones
      Batman Jones
      You're the best, man! That is awesome. I can't wait to get it and hang it up in a place of prominence in my home. THANK YOU!!!
    11. Roc Paint
      Roc Paint
      I picked up a banner for you last night. Next time my wife and I go to the show, we'll give it to you. ;-)
    12. i3artow i3aller
    13. Batman Jones
      Batman Jones
      I'm not sure of anything. :)
    14. Roc Paint
      Roc Paint
      Are you sure you're not JVG?
    15. Batman Jones
      Batman Jones
      Awesome! You guys are the best.
    16. Roc Paint
    17. Roc Paint
      Roc Paint
      If my wife and I get there early enough, we will try to scope you one of those back-to-back championship banners. Looking forward to the next play! BTW, my wife says hi and can't wait to meet you. We continue to pray for your health and good fortunes.
    18. Roc Paint
      Roc Paint
      I absolutely would love to meet Mr. Daryl "The Magician" Morey!

If you go to the "Hot Deals" thread Horry33 has some pretty cheep tickets. Health permitting of course.
      Get Well Soon!
    19. Batman Jones
      Batman Jones
      No worries, brother. I decided in the end I couldn't go anyway (see my third message). When I'm well again let's see about catching one together, either live or maybe at a bar on TV. Also, would you like to meet Daryl? If so, I'll let you know which night he's coming to the next play and will come up and introduce you to him health willing.

Thanks again for thinking of me.

Jason
    20. Roc Paint
      Roc Paint
      I wish you would have PMed me. I gave the tickets to a couple who has done community service with my wife and I. I'm sorry I haven't checked back here before I gave them up. You were my first option when I got upgraded seats.
      So sorry my brother. If you do end up getting some tickets, please get a hold of me. You should have my card with my info. I know you have my e-mail, but here is my # 832-677-9160
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 29, 1969 (Age: 55)
    Home Page:
    http://catastrophictheatre.com/
    Artistic Director, The Catastrophic Theatre
    "A dying man can do nothing easy." - Ben Franklin

"I'm sorry for everything I've ever done and I hope to remedy it soon." - Bob Dylan

Signature

Go Rockets!
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now