1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

AznH-TownFan's Recent Activity

1. AznH-TownFan liked tehG l i d e's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

It's even getting to the usually optimistic Blum [MEDIA]

Apr 24, 2024 at 1:24 AM
  2. AznH-TownFan replied to the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

I rather watch pain dry instead of listening to what bs Brown and Espada trying to feed us fans.

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:50 PM
  3. AznH-TownFan liked Baba Booey's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

Jose Abreu 2024 season stats: 4 hits 3 errors (and these don’t count the 2-3 easy one-hops he’s botched) This is some next level suck....

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:44 PM
  4. AznH-TownFan liked Sep11ie's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

So far I'm on.

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:44 PM
  5. AznH-TownFan replied to the thread Fire Espada.

On Sunday, I said Espada should catch a flight to Cancun after Mexico series. I changed my mind if the players continue to be lifeless...

Apr 23, 2024 at 10:07 PM
  6. AznH-TownFan liked Baba Booey's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

The under on .5 hits for Abreu was +145, somehow. At least I got something from that bum tonight. I cannot believe they offered +odds on...

Apr 23, 2024 at 10:03 PM
  7. AznH-TownFan liked Houstunna's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

[ATTACH] Abreu made some hard contact though. Big 3 rested. [ATTACH]

Screenshot_20240423-210716_Google.jpg howard-dean-scream.gif Apr 23, 2024 at 10:03 PM
  8. AznH-TownFan liked utgrad97's post in the thread Fire Espada.

I am sure those players were rolling their eyes the entire time. If I was a veteran player I would tell him to go **** himself.

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:38 PM
  9. AznH-TownFan liked CisBuds4U's post in the thread Fire Espada.

which would be better than the crap they’re putting on the field today.

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:37 PM
  10. AznH-TownFan replied to the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

It’s not perfect but we still have plenty of talents to compete on both side. And if we’re trading Tucker, Framber, Breggy, JV, and...

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:34 PM
  11. AznH-TownFan liked Nook's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

Only this group of assholes would let a reserve outfielder with a .700 OPS hit two homers…. Not sure what is more shitty, losing 5-0...

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:24 PM
  12. AznH-TownFan replied to the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

We’re taking this year off to reload with younger talents. We need a GM more than ever this year and hope Brown is they man. Hopefully...

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:18 PM
  13. AznH-TownFan liked nigma2000's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

7 straight years to the ALCS, 4 of them in the WS, and 2 championships. It was a good run guys.

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:15 PM
  14. AznH-TownFan liked mvpcrossxover's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

no but the balls were juiced.

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:15 PM
  15. AznH-TownFan liked mvpcrossxover's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

it's bregman's job to produce at batting 4th. it's espada's job to realize if the players are struggling to produce. smooth brain...

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:14 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now