1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

astrosrule's Recent Activity

1. astrosrule replied to the thread Jalen Green Apology Form.

Agreed. Also not trying to single you specifically out for “being wrong”. I had completely written him off as well basically, so I would...

Mar 28, 2024 at 12:45 AM
  2. astrosrule liked clutchdabear's post in the thread Jalen Green Apology Form.

Yea, still cautiously optimistic in a way... but just watching Jalen play tonight in a game that probably was the most meaningful game...

Mar 28, 2024 at 12:44 AM
  3. astrosrule replied to the thread Jalen Green Apology Form.

We’ll see if you’re wrong, hopefully you are. He’s been completely awful for over 2.5 seasons, and went on a hot streak. Remember when...

Mar 28, 2024 at 12:38 AM
  4. astrosrule liked Qan's post in the thread Deshaun Watson to the BROWNS! Wow!.

Yah...can't help it if the Browns defense was good enough to win games. Especially last season...if only they had sucked enough to get a...

Mar 27, 2024 at 10:19 PM
  5. astrosrule replied to the thread Deshaun Watson to the BROWNS! Wow!.

Ya, worse 1sts though which is lame considering how bad and injured watson has been

Mar 27, 2024 at 6:08 PM
  6. astrosrule replied to the thread Deshaun Watson to the BROWNS! Wow!.

Seattle got 2 1sts and 2 2nds, we got 3 1sts, one of which was traded for 2 2nds. The 1sts they got were also better. The absolute best...

Mar 27, 2024 at 10:45 AM
  7. astrosrule replied to the thread Shohei Ohtani betting scandal?.

I know, it’s just hilarious (and sad) that people will believe whatever made up trash they want just to push their agenda, especially...

Mar 26, 2024 at 10:52 PM
  8. astrosrule replied to the thread Shohei Ohtani betting scandal?.

If you believe the garbage that altuve "cheated" then you're just a moron, nothing else needs to be said. It's an indisputable fact that...

Mar 26, 2024 at 9:06 PM
  9. astrosrule replied to the thread Deshaun Watson to the BROWNS! Wow!.

He was an awesome young qb, saying he was overrated is just revisionist history. At the time of the trade he was easily the best asset...

Mar 26, 2024 at 8:54 AM
  10. astrosrule replied to the thread [Official] Spring Training 2024.

Wonder how many players have pissed away millions upon millions of dollars by being morons basically. I remember having such high hopes...

Mar 25, 2024 at 11:12 PM
  11. astrosrule liked CisBuds4U's post in the thread [Official] Spring Training 2024.

member when Dusty said their were offers for Julks I’m once again reminded how much I miss Luhnow. The man is a legend and architect...

Mar 25, 2024 at 10:29 PM
  12. astrosrule replied to the thread [Official] Victor Wembanyama as a Spurs thread.

The whole organization is a clown show no doubt about it, worst in the nba along with maybe the hornets. Pretty embarrassing what they...

Mar 24, 2024 at 10:59 AM
  13. astrosrule replied to the thread [Official] Victor Wembanyama as a Spurs thread.

Who’s a worse coach in 2024 than pop? Nobody. He was set up to fail beyond how most guys are

Mar 23, 2024 at 8:54 PM
  14. astrosrule replied to the thread [Official] Victor Wembanyama as a Spurs thread.

He also plays for the worst coach in the nba and with the worst roster in the nba, few players have been set up to fail like he has. The...

Mar 23, 2024 at 1:52 PM
  15. astrosrule replied to the thread Shohei Ohtani betting scandal?.

Seems like this is nothing but it would be pretty amazing if it turned out he bet on baseball. We can dream

Mar 21, 2024
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now