1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

AkeemTheDreem86's Recent Activity

1. AkeemTheDreem86 liked IBTL's post in the thread The 2024 Baseball Season - Things to Come.

No, we might need your Hail Satan again. The Astros are in trouble and the healing powers of Christ are not working!

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:56 AM
  2. AkeemTheDreem86 replied to the thread The 2024 Baseball Season - Things to Come.

Hah yeah, I was trying a thing. It didn't work, obviously!

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:56 AM
  3. AkeemTheDreem86 liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread Black People and Red Lobster.

Pappy's on I-10 around Gessner, chics liked chicken tenders and salads. If you were low on cash you took 'em to Olive Garden..."have...

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:51 AM
  4. AkeemTheDreem86 liked Ziggy's post in the thread Bori (Houston food).

Nah. Probably 20-min to ALL the parts I need.... BY BIKE. Assuming this new d******d Mayor stops pausing every bike project for no...

Apr 17, 2024 at 11:19 PM
  5. AkeemTheDreem86 liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread [Official] Braves @ Astros.

Card should be in the spokes of your Diamondback, loser. :)

Apr 17, 2024 at 9:47 PM
  6. AkeemTheDreem86 liked bloodwings19's post in the thread [Official] Braves @ Astros.

Just watched the highlights, Dubon misread it and misplayed it in the OF.

Apr 17, 2024 at 9:47 PM
  7. AkeemTheDreem86 liked GOATuve's post in the thread Fire Espada.

Glad I could provide some amusement. I'll tell my Andruw Jones story at some point. Unfortunately it has nothing to do with my aunt....

Apr 17, 2024 at 9:44 PM
  8. AkeemTheDreem86 liked Nook's post in the thread [Official] Braves @ Astros.

They hope to retain some payroll flexibility for the trade deadline. They have advanced stats that show Belt is about to fall off a...

Apr 17, 2024 at 9:44 PM
  9. AkeemTheDreem86 replied to the thread Fire Espada.

Not a slumpbuster?! Just... Bravo. This is why we CF.net.

Apr 17, 2024 at 6:49 PM
  10. AkeemTheDreem86 replied to the thread The 2024 Baseball Season - Things to Come.

Wow, RIP. I thought for sure it had to be Koufax, but I guess Holtzman had 9 more wins!

Apr 17, 2024 at 6:43 PM
  11. AkeemTheDreem86 liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread The 2024 Baseball Season - Things to Come.

Ken Holtzman, MLB's winningest Jewish pitcher who threw two no-hitters for the Chicago Cubs and helped the Oakland Athletics win three...

Apr 17, 2024 at 6:42 PM
  12. AkeemTheDreem86 liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread The 2024 Baseball Season - Things to Come.

I don't remember it, what happened?

Apr 17, 2024 at 6:41 PM
  13. AkeemTheDreem86 liked IBTL's post in the thread The 2024 Baseball Season - Things to Come.

I don't think you're alone in that regard. Welcome back.

Apr 17, 2024 at 6:40 PM
  14. AkeemTheDreem86 liked STR8Thugg's post in the thread The 2024 Baseball Season - Things to Come.

Yeah, just took me about this long to get over last years postseason. I’m still not over it.

Apr 17, 2024 at 6:40 PM
  15. AkeemTheDreem86 liked GOATuve's post in the thread Fire Espada.

My aunt worked at Macy's in the Galleria in the perfume section. So the Cubs were in town and Grace noticed her and took a liking to...

Apr 17, 2024 at 5:58 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now