1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

疯狂伊文戴德蒙's Recent Activity

1. 疯狂伊文戴德蒙 replied to the thread Film Study: Rockets Switch Happy Defense.

I watched the video of his recent trial training with the Rockets, and he gained some weight... The speed is also slow... I think he's...

Jul 6, 2020 at 12:20 AM
  2. 疯狂伊文戴德蒙 liked D-rock's post in the thread Film Study: Rockets Switch Happy Defense.

Maybe training camp and integration of new additions like RoCo, Green, Demarre and Luc can change this. [MEDIA] I'm excited honestly.

Jul 6, 2020 at 12:15 AM
  3. 疯狂伊文戴德蒙 replied to the thread Be honest, do you miss Trevor Ariza & Luc Mbah a Moute?.

That's right, Dude. We now have a more cost-effective, younger "Trevor" - Conv. I mean, if possible... Can we bring Trevor back?...

Jul 4, 2020 at 6:22 AM
  4. 疯狂伊文戴德蒙 liked fattz's post in the thread Be honest, do you miss Trevor Ariza & Luc Mbah a Moute?.

Remember when Morey thought Ariza was the key player to build a team around? Trevor was a mess as the main player which in many ways...

Jul 4, 2020 at 6:18 AM
  5. 疯狂伊文戴德蒙 replied to the thread Be honest, do you miss Trevor Ariza & Luc Mbah a Moute?.

Trevor already has a ring and he's in good form at the moment, but I think he should be more focused on money now...

Jul 4, 2020 at 4:53 AM
  6. 疯狂伊文戴德蒙 replied to the thread Be honest, do you miss Trevor Ariza & Luc Mbah a Moute?.

Ahhaha, I think he just forgot Conv...:D Cov in my eyes is more like a better defensive, younger Trevor

Jul 4, 2020 at 4:49 AM
  7. 疯狂伊文戴德蒙 liked Williamson's post in the thread Kenny speaking #facts.

"If they still had Clint Capela..." Naw, Jet. If they still had Isaiah Hartenstein.

Jul 3, 2020 at 10:30 PM
  8. 疯狂伊文戴德蒙 replied to the thread What can Luc do for us now.

Totally agree. In fact, I was a loyal fan of Luc when he was on the Clippers. Clippers were very strong in the first 20 games of each...

Jul 3, 2020 at 8:20 PM
  9. 疯狂伊文戴德蒙 liked D-rock's post in the thread What can Luc do for us now.

[MEDIA] https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/luc-mbah-a-moute-isnt-a-big-name-but-his-reunion-with-rockets-could-bring-huge-payoff/...

Jul 3, 2020 at 7:44 PM
  10. 疯狂伊文戴德蒙 replied to the thread What can Luc do for us now.

I totally agree with you, dud. I was a Luc's fan two years ago. As long as he is on the floor, he can always have a very obvious...

Jul 2, 2020 at 8:47 AM
  11. 疯狂伊文戴德蒙 liked fattz's post in the thread What can Luc do for us now.

When we pass out rings at the end of the year I am happy there will be one for his finger.

Jul 2, 2020 at 7:49 AM
  12. 疯狂伊文戴德蒙 liked daywalker02's post in the thread What can Luc do for us now.

What he couldn't do 2 seasons ago. :D

Jul 2, 2020 at 7:27 AM
  13. 疯狂伊文戴德蒙 liked D-rock's post in the thread What can Luc do for us now.

https://clutchpoints.com/how-luc-mbah-a-moute-can-help-rockets-nba-restart-thabo-sefolosha-dropout/ Thus, between the normal aging...

Jul 2, 2020 at 4:14 AM
  14. 疯狂伊文戴德蒙 liked D-rock's post in the thread What can Luc do for us now.

If he is anywhere close to THIS then it is a HUGE upgrade to Thabo. [MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA]

Jul 2, 2020 at 1:19 AM
  15. 疯狂伊文戴德蒙 replied to the thread What can Luc do for us now.

Never let him dunk in the game

Jul 2, 2020 at 1:19 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now