1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Shaq straight up verbally assassinates Scottie Pippen.

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Mr Chuck Norris, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Mr Chuck Norris

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/pos...lling-bum-saying-mike-six-rings?ex_cid=espnFB

"Let's just talk reality. When you say top 10 players, his name will never be mentioned. When you say top 20 players, his name maybe will be mentioned. So don't come to me like I'm not a player. ... You're a Benz, you're a 550. I'm a 600, V-12. OK?"

"Think about why I'm saying 'bum.' Because I have the G-14 classification to say that. Everybody can't say that about a Scottie Pippen, but I can. ... I can say he's a bum."

"I don't. ... He was cool, respectful and all that. But he made it personal when he came at me, flashing his six rings like he was the main, main factor of the six rings. Stop it, Scottie. We all know you were second fiddle. You'll always be second fiddle. ... You're Robin. you're not Batman. You're not Puffy, you're Mase."

"When Michael left, you didn't do nothing. All you did was cry and whine when Phil [Jackson] didn't give you the last shot. He gave it to Toni Kukoc, who was a much better player than you. Toni Kukoc hit the game[-winning] shot. When you left and went to Houston, what did you do? Nothing. When you left and went to Portland, what did you do? Oh yeah, you took us to a Game 7 ... up by 17 in the fourth quarter, what happened? You lose."

2. CCorn

CCorn Member

Shaq started it. Dude has issues.

3. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

he's just an insecure attention w****

4. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

He talks, just to talk. He loves his own voice and to stroke his own ego. Rockets media guy that got fired handled his dumbass in the best way.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="und" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/OrlandoMagic">@OrlandoMagic</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/SHAQ">@SHAQ</a> <a href="http://t.co/BeapaEraVx">pic.twitter.com/BeapaEraVx</a></p>&mdash; Houston Rockets (@HoustonRockets) <a href="https://twitter.com/HoustonRockets/status/581570558283792385">March 27, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

1 person likes this.
  5. Marteen

Marteen Member

Can't believe they fired the guy that tweeted that gem. What a total buzzkill. Zzzzz

Shaq just can't handle any criticism of any kind and comes off immature. Everyone who is a fan of the NBA can't deny his greatness and what he accomplished in the NBA. But nooo, he's always gotta be like "4 RINGZ ERNEH!!!!"

6. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

Very unbecoming no matter who started it. How can a guy who's 7'1" and worth hundreds of millions of dollars be that insecure in his legacy?

And **** him for vaguely making me defend Scottie Pippen.

7. jacoby

jacoby Member

The TNT show isn't very good since they added Shaq a couple seasons back. You can tell he ruined the chemistry between Charles and Kenny. All he does is dish out insults and talks about his rings, but can't take a joke when it's directed at him.

8. DappyDan

DappyDan Member

Shaq can dish it out but he can't take it like Chuck.

9. underrated015

underrated015 Member

I don't like Kobe from a basketball perspective but I rather put up with him than attentionwhore Shaq. He lost to the bulls when he was in orlando . You wouldn't of won a title without Kobe or dwade. Don't care how dominant you were just like how Scottie won with Michael. Just be quiet and go make more bengay commercials. Man up.

10. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

Feeling disrespected, getting pissed off, and escalating things over "I don't believes in hypotheticals" is really stupid. And it's weird how he twisted it from comparing all-time rosters to comparing individuals.

Yeah, the Lakers history is richer than the Bulls. I don't know if they'd win by 50, but they'd definitely have the better roster. But I don't know why you'd feel slighted by Pippen's initial response.

11. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I feel sorry for the people who never saw TNT without Shaq.
    It was must watch tv.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-r4NyfogTKU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

12. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

I agree, I've said this millions of times. He absolutely ruined an Emmy winning show. They jabbed at each other but it was never mean like Shaq is. Hard to believe a guy with so many rings still has a chip on shoulder. Maybe its the effects of playing with Kobe all those years.

13. dragonz

dragonz Member

Tim Duncan is the bridge, and Shaq is the water...

14. Jontro

Jontro Member

Shack should have become a professional rapper instead post-retirement.

15. Raven

Raven Member

Shaq is an egomaniac. I think he's repulsive. No class at all.

16. Alvin Choo

Alvin Choo Member

nah. Since its Pippen. I have no problem with how Shaq handle it.

17. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I think I know why:

Shaq is an idiot

18. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

There's people who considered Puffy the better rapper over Mase?

19. brooksstephens

Shaq is that really annoying kid at school who turns everything into a D-measuring contest

1 person likes this.
  20. jank1434

jank1434 Contributing Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pNhDEop5I8k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>