1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2015-2016] Jeremy Lin as a Charlotte Hornet

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by swyyyguy, Jul 8, 2015.

1. KePoW

KePoW Contributing Member

The person I replied to was the one who's implying that azns have major challenges living in Western media.

I don't really think that's true. I'm fully racially Chinese but born-and-bred in Texas, so I feel I can comment on that.

2. Panda23

Panda23 Member

Here we go AGAIN these threads never stop giving <3

3. Panda23

Panda23 Member

And Jeremy Lin is the one who played college basketball yet everyone here thinks he has no place/is deluded when he comments on race/challenges so whilst you're entitled to your opinion and voicing you opinion your race and circumstances as voted by the board neither elevates nor diminishes your opinion

4. KePoW

I have no idea what Lin thinks about race, and actually I've never really heard him talk about that. I'm not a Lin fan in general, so I've never really watched or read his off-court interviews.

The first & main thing I commented on in this thread is how I think of his basketball skills as a NBA player.

An in that regard, he's clearly a sub-par NBA player

5. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Lol at LOFs who are still here (under assumed names in some cases) trying to pathetically justify why their hero sucks. You can put a chalk outline around Airemy's career.

6. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

In basketball?

7. oelman44

oelman44 Member

I said currently. My point is that the Lin crazies have left, and when current rational people try to make semi-positive comments towards Lin y'all attempt to lump them with all the LoF's. Don't get me wrong, those people sucked and the BBS is a much better place without them. And as usual, you ignore the bulk of my posts and just reply to the parts that you can make good replies to. And just because everyone wanted Lin gone doesn't mean people didn't want him to get minutes, basically on Reddit and from the few Lakers fans I heard that people were annoyed when he got a few DNP - CD in a row. Likely because they were paying a lot and would like to see him at least see the floor. But nah, because some random poll said most people wanted him gone I not only was wrong, but made a complete fool of myself in the process. Idk why I am even arguing for a player I don't really care for anyways, I need to stop stumbling in here.

8. mig0s

mig0s Member

All Lin crazies have left besides Tinman and Zboy

1 person likes this.
  9. RedEyesKirby

RedEyesKirby Member

This thread was created on 07-08-2015, 06:32.
    It already has over 900 posts.
    It's only been 11 days in the OFF SEASON.

This is like dumping/being dumped by your girlfriend/boyfriend and you keep telling your friends how you are OVER him/her every day 24/7

A new level of pathetic indeed >_>.

10. KePoW

Lol your previous post from today you said you really don't care about Lin and want to stop posting in this thread. Now you're digging up obscure reddit posts from 5 months ago

I know the majority of LakersGround posters did not like Lin much. Why are you using reddit instead of the largest Lakers forum (similar to ClutchFans)?

11. oelman44

oelman44 Member

Hardly had to dig up. Googled Lin DNP reddit and it came up. And I don't, lol, I just tend to be kinda stubborn in an argument. And because I go on Reddit and thats where I originally saw it? Why would I frequent a Lakers forum?

12. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

KePoW represents Harris County,
    All y'all orange county people need to step off
    Hadoken

13. Cypress

Cypress Member

I bet this thread is burning your soul. Welcome back.

14. Panda23

Panda23 Member

Yall mofos need Jesus/gobbies/hobbies

15. GlenDice

GlenDice Member

IF you're a LOF, you have no business being on this forum

16. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

from Lin to Lawson

started from the bottom now we here

1 person likes this.
  17. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Not a big fan of Lawson myself, but like you said, considering where we were at one point with Jeremy Lin running the show, or should I say ruining the show.....just wow.

18. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Because lin only fans got no love for the lakers or rockets

19. oelman44

oelman44 Member

This is something we can all agree on. Great job by Morey, the Wild Wild West is going to be a hell of a showdown next season.