1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[10th ANNIVERSARY] Tracy McGrady: 13 points in 35 seconds 12/9/2004

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SwoLy-D, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

The Spurs haven't beaten the Rox since when these days? The Spurs are one of the Rox's b**** Whipping Teams these days. Where have you been?

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

no those guys actually won a playoff series with the Rockets.

Not tmac.

tmac needs to first win a series in the chinese league.

3. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

I can't believe it's been 10 years. I honestly still feel like it was just a few seasons ago. :eek::(

4. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

Look at McGrady, Yao, and Sura hugging... :/ Wish there were an off-switch on injuries.

#64 dc rock, Dec 9, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2014
  5. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Don't forget Scott Padgett. If not for his steal and dunk, the game would have been literally hopeless.

6. CDrex

CDrex Contributing Member

I was there live. Still by FAR the greatest sports game/moment/experience I have ever witnessed live.

(and yes...I stayed)

7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

And look at a healthy Yao, what a BEAST!!

DD

8. zyt

zyt Member

yea, it was such a boring match , very low scoring until the very end, definitely the most memorable rockets match for me, tracy was so skilled and exciting to watch, i hope harden can be that fluid and creative, that would make things more interesting

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

tin is an early leaver

10. tinman

Supporting Member

Tracy McGrady would rather it never happened.
    http://www.thestar.com/sports/rapto...ives_standing_ovation_at_raptors_tribute.html

11. Visagial

Visagial Contributing Member

I was there too with one of my old college buddies. My oldest daughter was just 3 months old. Wow how the time goes.

12. burnshroom

burnshroom Member

A premature ejecter maybe...

13. tinman

Supporting Member

Tracy McGrady would be jealous of this team because they jack up as many 3 pointers as he did on a regular basis

It's also the 10th anniversary of Tracy McGrady never leading the Rockets to a playoff series win.

14. zyt

zyt Member

tmac in todays rockets would absolutely kill it, probably winning last years series too

yao ming never won a playoff series, and failed to even make the playoffs half the time and they retired his number, omg

15. tinman

Supporting Member

You must be new, at this Rocket fan thing.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NLWoUBYz-vA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

16. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

do we get to raise a banner for winning a playoff series? is that how sad it has become to be a rockets fan? oh dear.

you have low standards.

17. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Man- I was watching it on tv and was like " is this real life".

Ten years ago - wow:eek:

18. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

you know what I always found amusing about this moment? The arena was pretty empty but it seems like everyone and their mom afterwards would always post on here about how they were at this game and didn't leave and so forth. Like all 5 thousand people who stayed (and how many were Spurs fans?) must have posted on here since.

Great moment in Rockets history. I remember I was freaking out and my brother in law was with us as we had just dropped my sister and my mom at the airport. I made back home in time to catch the last 4 minutes of the game. I was going nuts and remember my legs almost just numb - my brother in law who had I no idea what sort of fan I was starting to freak out and call my dad asap because he thought something was wrong with me. My dad came out and saw that the Rockets game was on and just said "oh thats just him and his rockets he is fine dont worry actually tell him to take the trash out"

19. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Ha - good story. Your bro n law sounds weak tbh:(. No matter how crazy u got - short of humping the cat, he Shuda been down wit it

20. i3artow i3aller

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.