1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Begin the 4th quarter collapses again???

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jason0215, Nov 19, 2014.

1. jason0215

jason0215 Member

We just lost the the crappy Lakers??? I know Dwight Howard is out but:

Great, well coached teams are supposed to thrive in the 4th quarter, not collapse like we keep doing!!!

McHale is an idiot. I know he's a great guy and players coach, but this guy can't take us to the next level. Can we just hire some assistant who actually can coach and eventually hire him as head coach when McHale's contract runs out???

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

2. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

It's been this way since Mchale's gotten here...

I'm so tired of the fact that you can so obviously tell whether the Rockets are going to flame out down the stretch. Even at the start of the 4th quarter you can see them looking completely lost and making stupid mistakes.

3. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Honestly we have some crappy ass bench players. Dmo looks like a lost cause. I have no idea why isiah canaan did not play. This team either needs a trade soon or we are just another firat round exit team. Tarique black belongs in the d league and we have no one else. Love kpap but right now i really am woshing we had kept parsons to play the back up or starting four. Today was just depressing. Morey please save us.

4. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Rockets aren't deep enough to sustain injuries to any starter, let alone two..

5. TheMystery008

TheMystery008 Member

And the McHale blaming game start.

6. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I don't know.

In a game where we desperately needed a ballhandler to help run the offense Canaan was nowhere to be found.
    Most of the blame really just goes to our poor front court depth. Can't do anything with Dorsey and Black.

7. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Mchale sucks... we already know this I'm tired of knowing it lol it just sucks to have him at coach but we knew what he was before this season started.

8. jason0215

jason0215 Member

Can someone suggest a coach who would be labeled as "assistant coach" but would be good enough to secretly be the coach and take over when McFAIL is done at the end of the year?

9. HTown_DieHard

HTown_DieHard Member

it ain't no game...

10. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

McHale will not be run out of Houston unless we do something crazy like miss the playoffs.

Players love him too much.

11. HTown_DieHard

HTown_DieHard Member

tom thibodeau... oops, morey already F'd that up!

12. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

McHale is a pretty bad NBA coach, but even he shouldn't take the bulk of the blame for tonights loss. This is a huge wake up call that besides H&H, and maybe 3 solid role players, the Rockets really don't have much usable talent at all on this roster.

Good bench depth and role players come at a cost. I think we see that now.

13. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

We need players with balls. There's no leader out there on the court. Sorry, Harden, but I'm looking at you too.

Why did we give up Kyle Lowry and replaced him with a high-scoring, no mental toughness guy?

14. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Its just a COIN FLIP DURP DURP

15. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

lol i forgot about that quote

16. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

It's the price we pay for the flexibility that is so essential for chasing that third star.