1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2104-15 Denver Dumpster Fire

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Carl Herrera, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

These guys are not only losing, but losing ugly. Looking worse than even last year's team, let alone the 56 win George Karl era squad.

Faried looked amazing for Team USA but isn't elevating the Nuggets. Fournier is looking better in Orlando than Afflalo is in Denver. Gallinari looks worse coming back from injury. JaVale is as clueless as ever. Mozgov is no defensive anchor.

I wonder how soon management decides to blow this team up.

2. Teen Wolf

Teen Wolf Member

Price would have to be right but galo would be interesting playing the stretch four role for the rockets.

3. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

The year is 2104

Legal weed in Colorado has resulted in the the Denver Nuggets unable to play without being Rocky Mountain high.

Such is life

1 person likes this.
  4. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Man, a tourney between Denver, Lakers, and Philly would be amazing.

5. FishBulb913

FishBulb913 Contributing Member

What the hell were they thinking trading Fournier for Affalo?!

6. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

wouldn't mind randy foye

7. Firebomb525

Firebomb525 Member

Wonder if we could snatched Mozgov or McGee off their hands

8. JazzLakerHater

I'm surprised that they're this bad. I actually thought they'd be competing for the 8th spot this year. The fact that they won 35 games last year with all the injuries they had was impressive.

9. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I think their coach sucks

I went to the game on Friday, still a fun atmosphere but I don't know what the hell Brian Shaw is doing

10. BimaThug

BimaThug Resident Capologist
    Supporting Member

That 2015 second rounder the Rockets got in the T-Rob trade (the lower of MIN's or DEN's) is looking better and better!

2 people like this.
  11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

They lost AB0

12. Rokman

Rokman Member

Faried please.

13. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

I feel bad for Gallinari. The guy was ready to break out before that nasty injury. Now he looks rusty as hell and timid while playing on a terrible team.

Hope he turns it around and gets back into game shape sooner rather than later. I'm hoping to see them give him more minutes soon and for him to return to form. Dude is a baller.

14. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Really makes George Karl look that much better.

15. baubo

baubo Member

I will take any of Mozgov, Lawson, or Faried. Not really a fan of the other guys. Afflalo may make some sense if he's willing to be a 6th man type.

16. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

FIFY.

17. ThaShark316_28

Thank you.

18. Scola Scoops

Scola Scoops Member

faried would be great especially with the reasonable contract extension. mozgov could be gotten to provide depth and shotblocking behind howard. ty lawson might be a little too expensive for our tastes though since he probably = isaiah thomas

19. Mr Chuck Norris

Affalo would be the perfect 6th man here. He can guard all three positions as well. I'a 3+D plus defender off the bench to guard the Collisons, Crawfords, and which ever other scrub who wants to light us up that night. I like...

McGee is an Idiot, but Maybe just MAYBE being around Dream can get him straight. I would definitely take him in a back up role here.

Gallo needs to get healthy. But if he is, Your stretch 4 "issue" is solved. Personallly I dont think we need a sharpshooter at the 4. Just a decent midrange shooter, who can Play defense and get offensive rebounds.

Chandler i liked last year but I'm not impressed with him at all this year. Ariza and Papa are better. besides, I don't want to see the word Chandler on this team anymore

Foye I dont like that much, seems like a chemistry killer.

Is Nate Robinson still there? If Canaan/Terry didn't step up I would have been after this guy I love the guys energy.

So the main two i'll want off that team strictly for 6th man roles are Affalo and McGee, do we have a enough. who knows, they're not going anywhere anyways.

oh yeah Lawson? Defense?? I don't think a team James harden has been on ever gave up 84 points in a half. I cant wait til harden destroys this clown

20. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

who can we raid from their team?