1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Were all good

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rocketsrule1995, Dec 13, 2013.

1. rocketsrule1995

tough loss but look the rockets will have at least two allstars for the first time in a while.
    They will make the playoffs in back two back years for the first time in a couple years.
    The days of having guys like von wafer moochie norris david anderson or brad miller is over the bench didnt play well but we have a pretty good bench
    JUST RELAX THAT WE ARE NOT COMPLETELY INJURY RIDDLED WE WILL HAVE A GREAT SEASON!!

2. Sydeffect

Sydeffect Member

If Howard's post game is anything close to tonight, we will go pretty far in the playoffs.

3. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

our guys gotta get him the ball more tho...it creates alot of open looks for them

4. Juxtaposed Jolt

Oh what a different an apostrophe makes.

5. NateNate

NateNate Member

They have a good atmosphere but where did that get them the last 10 years? They're good because they're talented

6. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

"be happy at least we're not the bobcats"

7. fuzzy88

fuzzy88 Member

Right on!! Howard was a beast. Looks like he has some nice Hakeem's moves, including (but not limited to) jump hooks. So happy to see his progress!! And he can only get better.

8. houston#1

houston#1 Rookie

We played well today. I am still happy with Rockets effort. We will bounce back.

9. vvade

vvade Member

I put $2800 on the Blazers covering the spread tonight. Last time we beat them, Asik was a big part of it. Portland is a team you can kill with size. Knowing we had no PF who can guard Aldridge, it was easy money. They are the best team in the league, and should have been favored by more than 4 points. I would say 7 at home, which is what they won by. :grin:

10. vvade

vvade Member

Fixed.

11. thebeardedwon

thebeardedwon Member

Its great to see some positivity. I like our chances in a playoff series against them. No way in hell they hit that many jumpers again. They started off the quarter like 9/11 or something. We will have asik back healthy or w/e he nets us in a trade soon.

12. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

We need another solid big, milsap?? I think having jones come off the bench would make the 2nd unit stronger. We also need a backup guard cause Garcia has been awful all yr. I really hope Lin can shake the rust fast because we need a guy who can get at least 12 ppg. Other that harden Howard and parsons. In the past it was brooks with Lin out, tonight because Lin got those minutes we didn't get the production we needed in terms of scoring.

I was disappointed as I am with all losses but this one I really thought we looked like the more talented team just had some brain farts and being only 20 games in I think that's a huge positive.

13. kage111

kage111 Member

some reason I wasn't really sad we lost this one. I really liked what I saw from harden and howard. Of course it always suck to lose but the blazers were just on fire this game, plus getting a lot of calls. I really liked what Charles said about jump shooting teams, it won't last long, the shots will eventually stop dropping. Watching our team, we really dominated the paint, gives me high hopes for our playoffs.

14. johnstarks

johnstarks Member

A spectacular reading comprehension fail.