1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Alternative to Watching Rockets -- Pretty reliable

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DavidRocket, Oct 22, 2013.

1. DavidRocket

DavidRocket Member

All,

I have considered going the VPN route and then buying league pass, but instead i've been testing an HD online streaming site during the preseason for various NBA games.

It is an HD feed but obviously is a notch below true HD tv in quality. It's pretty good and reliable however. This is just another avenue for those of you who (like myself) dont have CSN Houston.

All you have to do is click the "x" out of the ads and then maximize your viewing window. The game feeds are pretty good i have to say...especially for free. Test it out right now on some other preseason games.

Here it is: http://hdlivestream.blogspot.com/2010/09/sports.html

1 person likes this.
  2. coffeelover665

I clicked the utah jazz and laker link

casters talking about Dwight Howard and how Asik will fit in. haha everyone is talking about the Rockets

3. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

looks good to me. I'll book mark it and see how it fares on thursday, thanks.

4. DavidRocket

DavidRocket Member

Yeah I've even tested out Dynamo games on CSN houston using this website. It's miles better than ATDHE.net (or whatever).

The HD feeds stream pretty good quality.

5. madbomber

madbomber Rox4Life! #FreeJVG

I used it last night watching the Dallas preseason on android tablet . Took me a little while clearing up the ads but it worked afterwards . What was that live stream website that guy was pushing here while ago on this site ? I wanted to try that also but cant find the thread no more .

6. DavidRocket

DavidRocket Member

Ummm could it by any chance have been me? lol. A little while ago in the CSN thread I posted this site as well.

7. danoman

danoman Contributing Member

If you post any links here they will most likely be taken down.

8. MrSabotage

MrSabotage Member

Ball streams

9. DavidRocket

DavidRocket Member

ok. what's the proper way to share this with everyone?

10. DavidRocket

DavidRocket Member

ballstreams has the same feeds as ATDHE.net. They are not HD streams and are very choppy.

11. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

incorrect as i recently acquired a ball stream account.

the feeds are as good a quality as watching them on tv.

hd is amazing, and even theyre lower definition sd for slower internet speeds is better than free streaming.

In fact, check out the ballstreams thread in the hangout. people normally post screen shots of the quality of the feed during everygame.

12. DavidRocket

DavidRocket Member

my apologies, I got that confused with Realsportz.net. Anyways, do you need VPN to work with Ballstream? Or are the games not blacked out for Houston area residents?

13. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

Nope. No blackouts. Ballstreams is absolutely awesome. The feeds are 30-90 seconds ahead of League Pass Broadband and better quality too!

1 person likes this.
  14. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

nope. just sign up, pay for whichever package you want and start watching any and every nba game. including older games if you would like to rewatch a game.

15. DavidRocket

DavidRocket Member

Interesting. So even if you have 3mb/s DSL connection, the feed from ballstream is like TV quality?

16. YYYY1313

YYYY1313 Member

Think I'm going to cancel my LP and get Ballstream from the way you guys are hyping it up.

17. Pumpedupkicks

Pumpedupkicks Member

Thanks for the share, DavidRocket! I've been putting up with cr*ppy stream when I'm not home so looking forward to this.

18. HOUSTONJS

HOUSTONJS Member

I just go the reddit/r/nba route and just stalk like 4 or 5 minutes until a suitable stream comes up

19. lfw

lfw Rookie

Ballstreams +1

20. Simone78

Simone78 Member

I got a Ballstream account and watched all Rockets preseason games so far.
    I have a ****ty internet service here in Thailand and while I lag if I connect to the American server, I have absolutely no problems with HD stream if I connect to the Asian Singapore server.
    I was worried in the beginning that my poor internet service wouldn't be good enough, but I was wrong.