1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trade Samsung Galaxy S4 great condition available for trade. Looking for iPhone, Nokia, or make offer

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by robroy77, Oct 8, 2013.

1. robroy77

robroy77 Contributing Member

Got a White Samsung Galaxy S4 that was used all of 2 weeks. Esn is clean and its in great condiiton and looking to trade. Looking for iPhone 5s, 5c, Nokia Windows phones, or make a good offer. Pics available on request. Been on Clutchfans over 10 years, and can link my eBay account to show level of trustworthiness.

2. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

You forgot to mention the carrier. Since you said "ESN" I'm assuming this is either a Sprint or Verizon device.

3. robroy77

robroy77 Contributing Member

Its ATT. Sorry, I should've said the ICCId or IMEI is good. Use to have Verizon forever.