1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Johnny Flynn/Terrence Williams Cut from Pistons

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by arjun, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

the problem with williams is he'd probably start complaining that if they only gave him a chance, he'd show them he's a better player than Durant

2. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

lol Terrence Williams...

3. clubberclyde

clubberclyde Member

Twill is still a beast in 2k13 :grin:

4. VanityHalfBlack

Morey goes back in time/ instead of Flynn Morey Kept Lin, oh wait we already have Lin.. What if Morey already went to the future/past and he is like a looper or closed his loop, wait I'm confused???

5. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Remember when #Moreyball traded away a first rounder for this guy? LOL

6. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

Sad fact is, he had the potential to go all the way...but then again, so did the Titanic.

7. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm talking about now, still thinking that they have potential , like thinking Thabeet was a starter last year on the Rockets.

8. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

BimaThug, don't get me wrong. I understand why we got them. I just thought that was extremely funny to have 4 lottery picks of the same year, all still in their rookie contracts. I am not sure if that's a record or what.

1 person likes this.
  9. Nimo

Nimo Member

The life of an ex-Morey-asset

10. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

pft I'm too good to practice...

11. jae713

jae713 Member

Remember when CF was crazy about Ish. I ****ing hated that guy. :mad:

12. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

:confused:

13. trowa

trowa Member

man.. the rockets dont deserve lottery pick. just trade them for mid/late first round and they always turn out great.

14. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Not really because we haven't given the draft pick up yet.

15. kovacs242

kovacs242 Member

I think J Hill will be an OK role player. The others? Well, I don't know.T-Will is pretty much what he is. He is 25.

16. coolweather

coolweather Contributing Member

... AND Thabeet is now dominating in OKC...

17. MambaJoe

MambaJoe Member

Thabeet will be out of the league soon too. He doesn't have the passion to succeed in the league. Plus, the only thing going for him is that he's super tall and athletic. But other than that, he doesn't have no skills, no coordination whatsoever. Hasheem Thabeet is an accident waiting to happen. The way he plays is so reckless, its almost like he doesn't know what he's doing at all on the court.

18. MambaJoe

MambaJoe Member

Flynn really had a decent rookie year but he fell out so bad ever since. His ppg dip 7 points from his rookie year to his 2nd year. I really don't know why or how that happened. He wasn't that bad in Syracuse either. He is very quick and athletic for his size to be a decent backup PG.

Twill is just an idiot. He has the athleticism and size to be a decent backup 3 in the NBA. He should learn to listen to his coaches and stick to his role instead of trying to play PG all the time even though he doesn't really have any handles but continues to think he does. With Twill's case, he thinks that he is good enough and believes his athleticism will make him successful. He doesn't work hard enough on his game and doesn't listen to his coaches. He just doesn't take it seriously enough.

Twill is decent enough to be a role player in this league but he wants to be a star player. He brings a lot of baggage and I truly believe that no GMs want him because they don't want him to be a bad influence around their young players. He may be very well blackballed from the NBA, similar to Rashad McCants.

19. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

And technically we might never. Becomes a 2nd rounder in 2017 (though that would suck since that would mean another 5 years missing the playoffs).

20. alethios

alethios Member

ROFL, absolutely true. Surprised I'm not seeing any threads from him about taking another chance on TWill or Flynn. Thabeet will be next. Did you hear he almost had a double-double this preseason?