1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Myfox Hou]Motiejunas and Parsons arrive to Houston

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rocketblaze, Jun 24, 2011.

1. rocketblaze

rocketblaze Member

They just arrived this afternoon, didn't see this posted.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/spo...oin-rockets-and-play-with-scola#ixzz1QE81MuNU

2. RocketDonut

RocketDonut Contributing Member

3. rhee

rhee Member

4. ch0c0b0fr34k

ch0c0b0fr34k Member

This is going to get awkward real soon....

Scola is a huge trading asset, and Morey's heartless when it comes to trading.

5. airbulllard

airbulllard Contributing Member

love that scola is his hero. that is awesome.

6. Seven

Seven Contributing Member

"For me it's really incredible," Motiejunas said. "You cannot imagine about my feelings. I was really all the time cheering for him even when he was playing against my team. I was cheering for my team and for him."

This is hilarious LOL! So if Scola gets traded...he'll cheer for Scola vs the Rockets.

7. BDswangHTX

BDswangHTX Member

"he an ok player."

8. pge71188

pge71188 Member

Luis Scola is also my hero.

9. Yonizzel

Yonizzel Rookie

Why would he pick luis scola as his hero when he was a kid? There are so many players to pick from...

10. Rocketball

Rocketball Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Cause Luis is on his team...........hoping that will be one last bag he will have to carry........figures Luis with that hair has a lot of heavy hair products with him............

11. rocketblaze

rocketblaze Member

I probably should've put the title of the article in the original post or in the thread title...

Motiejunas Excited to Join Rockets and Play With Scola
    Chandler Parsons also thrilled to be with Houston

12. RocketDonut

RocketDonut Contributing Member

More like, "I look ok."

13. BrownBeast99

BrownBeast99 Member

Luis was pretty dominant in international leagues and his array of post moves impresses Motiejunas as he loves playing in the post. As talented as he is offensively, I'm afraid he will be Scola-lite on the defensive end because he just doesn't have "it" on that end of the court just like Scola, and it won't be for lack of effort.

14. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I think we should keep Scola. I don't think he is getting worse anytime soon.

Going young is fine, but Scola and Hayes should be our locker room leaders, together with Lowry.

The players we should try to move are Terrence Williams, Thabeet, Jordan Hill.

15. adboy

adboy Member

i loved the part in the presser where D-mo was asked about dwight and said that dwight would have to catch him first. The person that asked the question was like whoa there buddy

16. van chief

van chief Member

please dont trade me or i will look like this forever :(

17. Garner

Garner Member

Just listened to a Motiejunas interview on 790am radio- very well spoken kid. Seems very eager to play.

has huge man love for Luis Scola. (Ironic, if he is the reason Scola gets traded)

Overall, my impressions of him are improving. The interview made me feel better about his motor or lack thereof.

18. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I think he's going to give Scola some competition. Scola was the top dog at one point, but D Mo has some moves of his own and they may be better. Scola is too hesitant and doesn't always show everything he's got. D Mo won't hold back and will probably embarass Luis all over the court.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/u5o3UfZ_UUk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Of course i'm refering to their dancing :)

19. Mr_Mean

Mr_Mean Member

its was ok draft. lol

20. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Scola will be a great role model for these kids when they see how he approaches the game.