1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Im a craigslist con artist

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by brian_chapman, Oct 24, 2010.

1. brian_chapman

brian_chapman Member

Have you ever bought something from cl and get home and find out youve been scammed? Well, Im that guy that sold it to you.I sell broken things and say they are new. I always meet them in a parking lot.

about 1 hour I met a guy at HEB parking lot and sold my broken tv. The tv is broken because I got mad 1 year ago and threw it on the ground. It still works but people look purple and you cant change it. I sold it for $10. He drove 30 minutes to get it.

He called me back about 10 minutes ago.

Last year I sold a baby electronic swing for $50. Doesnt work. I met them at a parking lot at the mall.

Awhile back I sold 2 ionic breezes(didnt work) for $40 at fiesta parking lot. He told me later that "it would come back on me". Well, it hasnt. What goes around does not come around.Ever wonder why sometimes evil people drive really nice cars? Because nice guys finish last.

Sometimes they get suspicious and say "i want to meet you at your house". Thats when I say I live across the street from fiesta and that my gated community wont let anyone in. They fall for it.

Currently Im selling a pc/monitor for $5. Neither work. Im also selling a baby crib that has rotten wood where the nuts fit and wont hold up. Thats $5. Im also selling a file cabinet for $20.It works but I took it from someones trash down the street. That is getting calls and is a quick $20.

2. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

trollish troll is trolling

3. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

Why don't you just get a job? Lmao

4. xcrunner51

xcrunner51 Contributing Member

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/udNHsk57f24?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/udNHsk57f24?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

5. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Someday, someone is gonna get through that gate across from Fiesta.

And you're gonna regret it all.

IBTL likes this.
  6. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

You are a punk. I once bought hair gel from this kid online, (I met him outside a fried chicken shop on Telephone Road) and it was the best damn hair gel I ever used. I've only had positive experiences buying things online.

7. MiddleMan

MiddleMan Contributing Member

That is bad for business.

8. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

Cyber Police reading as we speak

9. Nero

Nero Member

I feel so dirty right now having just read that, I am re-enacting that shower scene from The Crying Game.

10. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

yes but do you sell used hair gel???

If your answer is no then you are half the hustler that GlenRice is.

1 person likes this.
  11. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

You pretty much are one of the biggest douches on Clutchfans. What goes around DOES come around, and I'm gonna laugh when it comes twice as hard on you.

1 person likes this.
  12. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

pretty clever scheme you got there.

too bad you werent clever enough not to use your real name for your user name.

I'm going to **** you up Brian Chapman if I ever buy some piece of **** from you off of craigslist - I already found your phone number and address. Game over homie.

13. DaJet

DaJet Member

WTF? You know how unsafe that is?

The baby could get seriously hurt or even killed?

Dumbass!

14. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

http://houston.craigslist.org/ele/2022998677.html (Custom computer PC with windows XP & Monitor - $5 (Katy))

http://houston.craigslist.org/bab/2023023487.html (JENNY LIND BABY CRIB !!!! - $5 (Katy))

http://houston.craigslist.org/fuo/2023010929.html (4 drawer File Cabinet Vertical Black - $20 (Katy))

this yours, bro?

how about you meet me at the fiesta parking lot.

i can "pay" you for it, and then some.

(for real though, i'm going to inquire about the crap you're selling anonymously, meet you somewhere, and beat the ever living f*** out of you and take your s***... look forward to doing business with you, LOL!)

Posting your contact info from the ad for posterity:

chris

22531 Holly Lake Dr. Katy ,TX 77450

832 882-8281

#14 DonnyMost, Oct 24, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2010
  15. brian_chapman

brian_chapman Member

oh, and about my "car" that i bought on craigslist. i got it free. its stolen. no one will tow it though. so i just let it sit here in my driveway. i emailed a guy on here but he wont get it without calling me. i aint givin no brutha my numba.

16. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

At least my hair gels worked.

da_juice likes this.
  17. DontTradeOswalt

832-882-8281????

Pen15clubber likes this.
  18. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

Haha! Nice DonnyMost! My uncle works for HPD and knows some people so I think I might like where this is going...

19. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Who's stoked for some Haifa Maccabis B-ball?

20. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

You should try buying a brain on craigslist, maybe you'll get a good deal. If your even good, you could even scam the guy!

1 person likes this.