1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

All in the Family

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by deb4rockets, Jun 17, 2020.

1. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I thought I might as well start a thread of tweets from Trump's offspring. Trump probably raised their allowance to retweet his tweets. They will be tweeting for Daddy a lot the next few months. After all, they are seeing their golden ticket of Daddy in Charge slip slide away.

I'll start with the brain Eric. I guess today he started early to make Daddy proud. Early bird gets the worm.

Keep believing Eric. You do love a good fairytale over truth don't you?

#1 deb4rockets, Jun 17, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2020
    Fantasma Negro and RayRay10 like this.
  2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Oh damn, I thought this was going to be an Archie Bunker thread.

3. CometsWin

Trump stealing the silent majority from Nixon, his favorite criminal President.

Deckard, Invisible Fan and RayRay10 like this.
  4. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Intentional perhaps? LOL

CometsWin and RayRay10 like this.
  5. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

That would be an interesting HBO show...Archie Bunker (updated). He’d get the **** kicked out of himself, be out of a job and Edith would finally leave him....lol

OP There were a lot of retweets of that ‘Silent Majority’ image yesterday. Not just Eric’s. I wouldn’t bet the house that Biden wins in a landslide. So many of ‘us’ are afraid to speak up because of the cancel culture going on. Honestly if I didn’t work for myself, I wouldn’t participate here on the D&D. I read twitter but don’t like or retweet. The point is there are many who are silent. And what should be scary is that the same people don’t participate in polls. I never have and never will. Point is, don’t bet your savings.

Actually , Trump is a good value bet. I think he was +110 last week. Bet 100 to get 110. It might be a good hedge to wager on Trump that way when he wins you at least get some monetary compensation.....in addition to the greatest economy ever, greatest unemployment...yada yada. Just looking out for you guys.

@CometsWin you would give your winnings to that evil George Soros character. :p

generalthade_03 likes this.
  6. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

Apt photo...just need the Titanic in that picture and for it to represent America.

Blatz, jiggyfly, Andre0087 and 7 others like this.
  7. CometsWin

You folks are silent because you're embarrassed and unable to explain the daily lies and stupidity that comes out of this guy's mouth. Just like the W fans were embarrassed and started disappearing after multiple disasters under his Presidency. This board goes through a conservative culling about every 6 or 7 years. The neo-cons mostly don't post here any more. You Trumpanzees won't be posting here any more either once this clown is ejected from office and the country has to deal with the aftermath. This is not a new phenomenon here.

8. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Wait, Eric: so the iceberg grew a lot in 4 years, but where did extra population of voters come from? Not immigration, so where?

fallenphoenix, jiggyfly and RayRay10 like this.
  9. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

[​IMG]

10. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

They probably don't post because the dialogue gets a little outrageous. And of course that goes both ways. It's tough to have conversations with people who genuinely hate you for your political beliefs, which is ironic considering everyone on both sides are outraged at the hate crime committed in MN.

What I don't get, is why you'd want to run off the 'neo-cons'. Because then you're left with like minded people and you're left with an echo chamber. I specifically come here because the overwhelming majority of active posters in the D&D are not like minded. I usually do have interest in the other side's opinion but I'll be the first one to admit that sometimes I do post some 'dickish' things. I'm not perfect.

I looked back at some history during the Obama admin years and there were plenty of critical posts. So, someone will stick around to agitate you guys. Personally, I don't dwell and if Biden is elected, then the people have spoken. I haven't decided if I'm going to spike the ball when Trump wins. I may just hand it to the ref. If Biden pulls off a miracle and wins :D I'll show up and congratulate. But guys....... get a grip on the D party. It's getting out of hand. Why are they baiting Trump into using the Military? Who is behind the instigation of creating a race war? That's not 'people'. That's something outside that doesn't have the people's interest in mind. Remember, Trump has been at war with the IC from day one. That's what's going on. It's beyond organic.

JumpMan likes this.
  11. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

https://www.askideas.com/media/46/Funny-****-Meme-Now-That-Right-Right-There-Picture.jpg

T_Man

RayRay10 likes this.
  12. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

[​IMG]

deb4rockets, B@ffled and RayRay10 like this.
  13. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

14. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

the only thing bigger than that iceberg are erics gums.

[​IMG]

deb4rockets, jiggyfly and RayRay10 like this.
  15. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

It's gonna be hilarious when the articles of how the Trump family is shunned once daddy is out of power.

In 5 years I bet the bankruptcy filings start.

RayRay10, deb4rockets and B-Bob like this.
  16. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Hit dog Holla.

He is one of the guys behind the Lincoln adds.

RayRay10 likes this.
  17. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

But her emails...

deb4rockets and RayRay10 like this.
  18. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

19. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

20. CometsWin

Both ways false equivalency. It's hilarious how you guys feel a need to "both ways" it when your positions are so absurd. Hatred is a Republican Party talking point. Hate the gays, the blacks and browns, and the immigrants. I mean honestly, you guys are the hate party. Then you try to trot out the "liberals are so intolerant" nonsense. Intolerance of intolerance double talk.

We didn't "run off the neo-cons", they were frankly embarrassed by the implosion of their policy positions from squandering the surplus for a dumb tax cut (standard Republican stupidity), to failing to stop 9/11, to legalizing torture, assassination, and kidnappings, to taking five days to get water to the SuperDome while Americans were dying, to the implosion of the economy, and then the coup de grace in lying the country into a war that killed hundreds of thousands of people and spent trillions of dollars. In the aftermath, very few neo-cons could in good conscience defend any of that mess. Of course they had a conscience unlike a lot of the Trumpanzees.

Nobody is baiting Trump into anything. He's a moron with a strong man complex, he gets off on showing strength and trying to dominate people. He's a sick and twisted jackass. Liberals don't give a damn about race wars or civil wars, those have always been conservative ideological objectives. The Turner Diaries are probably out there making the rounds again but Trumpanzees don't read books so we're probably lucking out on that one. What liberals do want is justice and you see hundreds of thousands of Social Justice Warriors every day protesting, even some conservatives. It must be hard to stomach watching enormous swaths of Americans become the very things that conservatives regularly mock.