1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Challenging Clutchfans D&D Denizens

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by rocketsjudoka, Jun 2, 2020.

1. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Sorry I didn't mean to seem to pick on you but yes I have heard many bring that quote up in regard to the riots especially when people such as myself have condemned them. I've also heard people say, not you, that non black people shouldn't question how black people protest. That is part of what has gotten me worked up in regard to seeing the damage and destruction first hand.

RayRay10 and fchowd0311 like this.
  2. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

Again really appreciate it and thank you for donating to Clutch and to help Minneapolis. Even with everything else going on I'm still doing well and my work has picked up. I'm happy to be in a position to help others and I knew that Clutchfans would too.

RayRay10 and generalthade_03 like this.
  3. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

You’re a good man Judo. Different political stripes can still get along contrary to popular opinion.

rocketsjudoka likes this.
  4. Rock Block

Rock Block Sorta here sometimes
    Supporting Member

I just donated brother. I'll share the link also, Stay safe.

5. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

Thank
    I used to get very worked up over politics, and to an extent I still do. It's important to try to keep balance and perspective at times.

It also helps to do a sport where you can choke people..

RayRay10 likes this.
  6. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Lol

7. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

Impressed again by all of the generosity. I just saw a report that Minneapolis schools have received so much donated food and toiletries for the community they don't know what to do with them. In the meantime the Lake Street Council has raised over $4 million.

I'm glad that Clutchfans were up to the challenge and don't forget your own communities if they have been affected.

8. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

Thanks for the link RJ. Didn't say it at the time, but thanks for the supply run you did to Houston after Harvey as well.

9. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

I was happy to do that and I challenged people in Minnesota to donate to help Texas out after Harvey.

I live in Minnesota and care about my neighborhood but Houston will always be my hometown..