1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump designates Anti-Facists as terrorist group

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, May 31, 2020.

1. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Remember when Trump shot off tomahawk missiles because an autocratic used chemical weapons on his own citizens??

Fact: tear gas is a chemical weapon.

Using a chemical weapon on his own citizens just to get a photo op of him using the church and a bible as prop.

Trump is a thug and if this was any other country we would be talking about removing him by force. Hopefully we still have enough of a Democracy in November to never have to contemplate that horror.

2. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

I think all sides can agree with this ... we all need dash cams .

that should last us a few years before the videos start getting edited frequently

RayRay10 likes this.
  3. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

you are acting under the assumption there will be an election.

He is operating without any executive order now ...and where is congress?

With the military police enabled his stormtrooper team can take out any opposition and the first target as with the reichstag decree is assembly and press attacks.
    We have already seen 100 attacks on press in 4 days
    https://www.niemanlab.org/2020/06/w...ce-attacks-on-journalists-across-the-country/

The alt right nazi and agitators can do enough to keep martial law in perpetuity while we wait the election is temporarily suspended. Under martial law with some covid thrown in cant have the election. Mail in not possible since no mail service trump bankrupts and closes it.

Provisional rolling government ongoing.
    Trump is declared primus inter pares
    First amongst people and the new republic is born

RayRay10 likes this.
  4. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

White nationalist group posing as antifa called for violence on Twitter
    Other misinformation and misleading claims spread across Twitter on Sunday night and into Monday related to the protests.

A Twitter account claiming to belong to a national “antifa” organization and pushing violent rhetoric related to ongoing protests has been linked to the white nationalist group Identity Evropa, according to a Twitter spokesperson.

The spokesperson said the account violated the company's platform manipulation and spam policy, specifically the creation of fake accounts. Twitter suspended the account after a tweet that incited violence.

As protests were taking place in multiple states across the U.S. Sunday night, the newly created account, @ANTIFA_US, tweeted, “Tonight’s the night, Comrades,” with a brown raised fist emoji and “Tonight we say 'F--- The City' and we move into the residential areas... the white hoods.... and we take what's ours …

This isn’t the first time Twitter has taken action against fake accounts engaged in hateful conduct linked to Identity Evropa, according to the spokesperson.

The antifa movement — a network of loosely organized radical groups who use direct action to fight the far-right and fascism — has been targeted by President Donald Trump as the force behind some of the violence and property destruction seen at some protests, though little evidence has been provided for such claims.

Other misinformation and misleading claims spread across Twitter on Sunday night and into Monday related to the protests.

Two hashtags that trended worldwide on Twitter falsely claimed that there was a "cover-up" or a "blackout" of protests in Washington, D.C., overnight. Both appeared to insinuate that protesters have been silenced in some way, perhaps by a secret internet blackout.

Twitter says it has removed the trend from its "trending topics" section because of "coordinated attempts to disrupt the public conversation" around the protests.

Twitter said it suspended several hundred accounts and is investigating the viral spread of the hashtag, which it said was boosted by "hundreds of spammy accounts."

"We're taking action proactively on any coordinated attempts to disrupt the public conversation around this issue," a Twitter spokesperson said.

The spokesperson said the company sometimes pulls down hashtags that violate the company's rules, like platform manipulation.

5. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

you are antifa, said DoJ. Was that so hard?

6. conquistador#11

7. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

You know what I find funny is the one poster here that linked to that tweet right away. Hmm you have to wonder right. Who was that poster again?

RayRay10 likes this.
  8. Reeko

Reeko Member

Got em!

@Commodore will eat up anything he sees on social media because he can’t think for himself

9. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

All too common and divisive technique through social media win in the heat of the moment quite easily.

Labeling fake account is one way to slow it down and help protect us from being victims of misinformation and manipulation.

RayRay10 and B-Bob like this.
  10. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

i am talking a poster here that linked that tweet

RayRay10 likes this.
  11. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

I know :)

RayRay10 likes this.
  12. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Anyone else think either @Commodore is a white nationists or a foreign agent or both.

RayRay10 likes this.
  13. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I doubt it. But he definitely feeds within a certain iron-clad bubble.

RayRay10 likes this.
  14. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Well then he follows certain alt right twitter accounts I guess Matt Couch is a prime example. Have you read any of his tweets?

RayRay10 likes this.
  15. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

only the ones shared here.
    I like @Commodore but my father has always said, “the way you round up on people? Emphasize only the good? That will be your undoing.”

AleksandarN and RayRay10 like this.
  16. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I know for a fact that at these protest there are people claiming to be Antifa and I've seen the Antifa flag flying. Whether they are actually White Nationalist posing as Antifa I have no idea and am not going to conduct an investigation.

There are also people I'm pretty certain are White Nationalist here. Many people including in my neighborhood have gotten threatening notes in their mailboxes or taped to their doors if they had BLM signs saying that there houses were going to burn next and other type threats including racial threats. I've seen some of the letters.

17. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

Antifa handing out bricks to blacks to cause mayhem (probably paying them as well)

this woman calls them out on it

cml750 likes this.
  18. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Is it Antifa or is it white supremacist? You know like the tweet you posted yesterday.

NewRoxFan, RayRay10 and Ubiquitin like this.
  19. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

Antifa

Infiltrating social justice movements (righteous or otherwise) to foment violence is right out of their handbook (or any colored revolution handbook, really).

20. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member